Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Don't u think its illegal making such a small child work in shop and handle such dangerous equipment? He should study and make a career for himself. I don't like it when they show him work like that. Ouch

Reply back Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulmingaMizhiSimz786Hi_Friends-Raz-ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Chotu work?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
yup you are right
at the name of family chotu only has a big brother who owns a sweet shop at Pushkar...SURAJ took care of both the brothers(chotu and his elder brother) and it was becaz of Suraj only chotus elder brother was able to stand on his own feet by openig a shop...Chotu does study becaz in few episodes back Chotu said that he is really scred of the Maths question paper and in one more episode it was shown that Chotu was studying his course book.
i think Chotu works in the sweet shop after coming from his school and that school wud b some municipal school  with no fixed hours of studies...
Confused

Edited by sita11 - 11 December 2011 at 6:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

yup you are right
at the name of family chotu only has a big brother who owns a sweet shop at Pushkar...SURAJ took care of both the brothers(chotu and his elder brother) and it was becaz of Suraj only chotus elder brother was able to stand on his own feet by openig a shop...Chotu does study becaz in few episodes back Chotu said that he is really scred of the Maths question paper and in one more episode it was shown that Chotu was studying his course book.
i think Chotu works in the sweet shop after coming from his school and that school wud b some municipal school  with no fixed hours of studies...
Confused
right dear...chotu ws telling suraj dat e1 he is scared of maths when suraj's hands were shievering while making ladddoos,( he ws worried abt Sandhya's RasoyiiiLOL)...tht means chotu is studying...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friendssita11

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ya chotu is studying but nothing about his family is shown...but i love chotus acting...the ways he says bhabhisa (awww)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

Mizhi

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Ruby13

Ruby13

Ruby13

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gold-

Correct me if I am wrong..His family,infact brother was mentioned,right??

The inaugration of the sweet shop where Sandhya comes to know Suraj being halwai,belonged to Chotu's elder bro.He happened to be Suraj's helper inthe Rathi shop.

Suraj gave the training for chotu's brother which resulted in him owning a sweet shop ,and Chotu coming to help out Suraj .

right..it was mentioned that suraj helped the brothers and the inauguration of chotu's brother's shop was done by suraj. this is when sandhya comes to know that suraj is a halwai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhi

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
very good question , i donno honestly, but would love to see sandhya asking him about that ... after all she makes faces when ever bhaboo screams at her children who pretend to be studying 

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

very good question , i donno honestly, but would love to see sandhya asking him about that ... after all she makes faces when ever bhaboo screams at her children who pretend to be studying 

yup it wud b great to see Sandhya giving tutions to Chotu Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top