meera_krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

What happened to me?... I am asking this question frequently last few days… I know I am sad… But why?

I know…I am missing my friends very badly. I am missing those good old days…

Last few days I was very busy with my brother's engagement and now I am not well. So I couldn't come to IF frequently… But when I visit this forum…. There is no one here… no new topics… I used to wait for half an hour or so… then me too return my own busy life…

I know you people are very busy and many people trying their best to keep alive this forum… I know I couldn't do even that…. Still same question rang in my head "What happened to me?"

When I felt alone this forum, I started to visit other forum too… But I couldn't continue there at least 30 min… then again coming back to this forum…. If tell u truth.. I am losing my interest to continue my FF….Actually I didn't get my answer till now….

But now I decided one thing.. I wanna ask sorry to all… for not coming frequently and not trying to keep alive this forum…

Hope you all forgive me and I hope u all join hands with me to discover those days again…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww meera i kinda know how you feel its like me when i visit ths forum its always empty so i just decide to trail off to over forums but i really miss this place
meera_krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jafrina_luvs_KM

aww meera i kinda know how you feel its like me when i visit ths forum its always empty so i just decide to trail off to over forums but i really miss this place

Yes Jaff... Me really missing this forum...
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera_krishna

Yes Jaff... Me really missing this forum...

I don't normally comment as I am a silent member of this forum but I do read your FF and love it so please continue your FF for the remaining members of this forum. Can both of you continue your FF please.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
meera no need for sorry dear,, we know your situation, continue your FF after becoming free,, and iam with you to keep the forum alive, have a plan to introduce another game, will post it soon...
take care of your health, and see you soon...
meera_krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagvirFan123

I don't normally comment as I am a silent member of this forum but I do read your FF and love it so please continue your FF for the remaining members of this forum. Can both of you continue your FF please.

thank u for ur comment yaar... yes i will continue my ff... bcz this forum is close to my heart...😳..please continue in this forum...
meera_krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

meera no need for sorry dear,, we know your situation, continue your FF after becoming free,, and iam with you to keep the forum alive, have a plan to introduce another game, will post it soon...

take care of your health, and see you soon...

Thank u bowya.. for ur support...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HI Meera.. you dont have to say sorry... yes we have been busy but not left this forum... can never think of leaving this forum and going to any other 
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

awww dii...even i'm feeling the same😭

i came here today morng aftr two days...was so lonely wen i saw no one here...i waited for abt 2 to 3 hrs...but still our forum was empty!!!

hope we will get back our old forum soon...mayb coz nw everyone are busy!!!

take care dii,,,love ya🤗

Edited by Resh_kinhafan - 12 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Meera... same pinch here ... but no need to say sorry and if u think u will stop ur ff am gonna kill u ... wait u know i can't kill u coz u r my Jaan but will 😡... ur ff is super and continu when ever get time and all will try to make it back for old days ... keep rocking Jaan ...Love ya