Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meera_krishna

Goldie

meera_krishna

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

What happened to me?... I am asking this question frequently last few days… I know I am sad… But why?

I know…I am missing my friends very badly. I am missing those good old days…

Last few days I was very busy with my brother's engagement and now I am not well. So I couldn't come to IF frequently… But when I visit this forum…. There is no one here… no new topics… I used to wait for half an hour or so… then me too return my own busy life…

I know you people are very busy and many people trying their best to keep alive this forum… I know I couldn't do even that…. Still same question rang in my head "What happened to me?"

When I felt alone this forum, I started to visit other forum too… But I couldn't continue there at least 30 min… then again coming back to this forum…. If tell u truth.. I am losing my interest to continue my FF….Actually I didn't get my answer till now….

But now I decided one thing.. I wanna ask sorry to all… for not coming frequently and not trying to keep alive this forum…

Hope you all forgive me and I hope u all join hands with me to discover those days again…

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011sammy_2010Karanika-KMHachu28Butifuleyes-Jafrina-Alphabet26ReshJNiViren_fan-SilverDragon-love_never_dies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am Sorry... :(" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jafrina-

IF-Rockerz

-Jafrina-

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
aww meera i kinda know how you feel its like me when i visit ths forum its always empty so i just decide to trail off to over forums but i really miss this place

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishnaReshJ-SilverDragon-

meera_krishna

Goldie

meera_krishna

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jafrina_luvs_KM

aww meera i kinda know how you feel its like me when i visit ths forum its always empty so i just decide to trail off to over forums but i really miss this place

Yes Jaff... Me really missing this forum...

ReshJ-Jafrina--SilverDragon-

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera_krishna

I don't normally comment as I am a silent member of this forum but I do read your FF and love it so please continue your FF for the remaining members of this forum. Can both of you continue your FF please.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishnaReshJ-Jafrina--SilverDragon-

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
meera no need for sorry dear,, we know your situation, continue your FF after becoming free,, and iam with you to keep the forum alive, have a plan to introduce another game, will post it soon...
take care of your health, and see you soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishnaReshJ-Jafrina--SilverDragon-

meera_krishna

Goldie

meera_krishna

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

Originally posted by meera_krishna

I don't normally comment as I am a silent member of this forum but I do read your FF and love it so please continue your FF for the remaining members of this forum. Can both of you continue your FF please.

thank u for ur comment yaar... yes i will continue my ff... bcz this forum is close to my heart...Embarrassed..please continue in this forum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReshJ-SilverDragon-

meera_krishna

Goldie

meera_krishna

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

meera no need for sorry dear,, we know your situation, continue your FF after becoming free,, and iam with you to keep the forum alive, have a plan to introduce another game, will post it soon...
take care of your health, and see you soon...

Thank u bowya.. for ur support...

ReshJ-SilverDragon-love_never_dies

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
HI Meera.. you dont have to say sorry... yes we have been busy but not left this forum... can never think of leaving this forum and going to any other 

meera_krishna-SilverDragon-love_never_dies

Post Reply New Post

Go to top