India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

March 17 Koi To Ho update

wonderdude Groupbie
wonderdude
wonderdude

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hi this is nadia and im going to update the drama koi to ho from now on....and ill post videos too as soon as i figure out how...lol so yea heres the update.....

the episode starts with Sohail and Khalid Saleems evil son (im gonna call him the evil guy) arguing and the sound of sirens fills the air "its the police!" the evil guys wife shouts everyone is speechless
                   break
the police come in with the servent man that they were about to kill in a couple of episodes ago but they diddnt.......and anyway he like "these are the people that want to kill their old and weak father(khalid Saleem) and they already did, arrest them!" the evil guy comes up with some sob story on how the servent guy is crazy and they would never do that and Kiren is the one to blame for khalid saleems death. sohail and kiren are shocked. and sohail has a bitter look on his face. the servent man feeling and looking helpless he goes upstairs and he talks to the khalid saleem about how everyone is blaming him for being crazy. suddenley khalid saleem wakes up and says i kno everything and the servent man starts screming. Ouch
                      break
khalid saleem tells the servent man that he is not dead and he knos everything. the servent man is still shocked and screaming and the evil man and everyone else downstairs hear this. the evil man's wife tells him to go see whats going on. suddenley the servent man comes downstairs pushing khalid saleem in a wheel chair. everyone exept kiren and sohil are shocked. "your not the only one who can play a game" sohail says smugley to the evil guy."you take a helpless and innocnt girl from pakistan and make her kill your old and weak father and expect she'll do it?" sohail asks. the evil guy still looks shocked i bought the posinous injection myself and saw kiren inject it into khaild saleems arm...how could he not die? asks the evil guy. the evil guy and his wife both looked shocked and mad that their evil plan to kill khalid saleem was messed up.
                   break
khalid saleem is thinking in his room about all the recent events and tells himself that all the things he did wrong are now going to be set right and he picks up the phone and calls sohail. sohail picks up the phone and says "who is this" khaild saleem says "your father's father, your grandpa khalid saleem" sohail is shocked and angrey when he realizes who it is. he says "your family and you are strangers to me and i want nothing to do with you" khaild saleem still looks hopeful and askes him to come tommorow" sohail says no but khalid saleem says he will wait for him anyway. his mom comes and askes who it was and sohail says it was khalid saleem and he wants me to come tommorow his mom thinks he should and he agrees
                      break
the next day he goes to visit khalid saleem and khalid saleem tells him he has something of his fathers. sohail says what and khalid saleem says that a share of the saleem property belonged to your father and now it belongs to you. sohail is angrey and says no you wont give it to me and even if u did i wont take it and angerly he leaves and khalid saleem sits in his wheel chair with a troubled look on his face........
                  episode ends

i hope u guys liked it...tell me what u thought
thanks Wink

~~~~Nadia Big smile

Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:36am | IP Logged
thanx for the wonderful update
i dont really know who is who so if u could post their pics that'd be great Embarrassed
thanx once again
primetimee Goldie
primetimee
primetimee

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thnx for this update......well Nomi bhai sey speacial request karni hogi video kii Embarrassed
amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Nadia for the great update!! Clap  its very detailed & drama sounds v.interesting too... ll be waiting for the next part..

btw.. can u plz tell me the cast and how many days it gets on air per week? thanks
Mashal Goldie
Mashal
Mashal

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Nadia please.please can u please send the title song of KOI TO HO i luv it .please send as soon as Embarrassed
drama_freak2004 Groupbie
drama_freak2004
drama_freak2004

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch:)

I so want to watch this drama but it comes at a time when everyone wants to watch something or the other

Do keep updating :)

scorpion134: Who's who:

Khwaja Saleem - the father - Munnawar Saeed
Khwaja Feroz - the son - Rustam
Khwaja Sohail - Khawaja Saleem's grandson (his eldest son's son) - Aijazz Aslam
Khawaja Saleem's daughter - Ayesha Gul (Roshni in Kuch Kahi Unkahi)

Dr. Kiran - Nadia Khan
Kiran's cousin - Mohib Mirza
Kiran's Mom - Ayesha Khan
Kiran's dad - Sohail Asghar
Kiran's brother - Shehroze Sabzwari
drama_freak2004 Groupbie
drama_freak2004
drama_freak2004

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Oh and the servant is Qazi Wajid.

Amreen - it comes Thurs, Fri and Sat at 9.20 pm
incredible. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top