Saarthi

India-Forums

   
Saarthi
Saarthi

caption the pic (Page 2)

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Joined: 24 February 2006
Posts: 433

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged
nice idea Gunjan Clap but im so bad at such things, wont attempt it! LOL

sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Joined: 23 September 2005
Posts: 2305

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
My conversation.
Satya: Aa dekhe jara kisme kitna hai dum. jamke do hato se tham. mere bhaiya.

Arjun(after beat him):Wo sikandar hi bhaiya kehlate hai.Cheatting karke jitna jise aata hai. LOL

Plz tell how it is.
sizzling_souls Goldie
sizzling_souls
sizzling_souls

Joined: 20 October 2005
Posts: 1642

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

here is another pic




Edited by sizzling_souls - 18 March 2006 at 5:23pm
sizzling_souls Goldie
sizzling_souls
sizzling_souls

Joined: 20 October 2005
Posts: 1642

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riseNshine

nice idea Gunjan Clap but im so bad at such things, wont attempt it! LOL

its not my idea..i got the idea from II2 forum

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Joined: 17 September 2005
Posts: 3452

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzling_souls

here is another pic


haila....this one I can do.....LOL

Keshav- "yaar Arjun, aaj tum office mein so gaye thay....aur neend mein baar baar mandir, mandir ke rahe thay. yeh mandir ka kya chakkar hai?"

Arjun- (looking down in embarrasment) "woh Keshav, actually, kabhi kabhi upar wale ko bhi yaad kar lena chahiye na, isliye."

Keshav- "ok, waise, Bhavri aa rahee hai...main usi se poochta hoon...."

LOL

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amina877

wow nice game Clap

definitelyBig smile

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by sizzling_souls

here is another pic


haila....this one I can do.....LOL

Keshav- "yaar Arjun, aaj tum office mein so gaye thay....aur neend mein baar baar mandir, mandir ke rahe thay. yeh mandir ka kya chakkar hai?"

Arjun- (looking down in embarrasment) "woh Keshav, actually, kabhi kabhi upar wale ko bhi yaad kar lena chahiye na, isliye."

Keshav- "ok, waise, Bhavri aa rahee hai...main usi se poochta hoon...."

LOL

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!shazyWinkBig smile too gudWink

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_mita

My conversation.
Satya: Aa dekhe jara kisme kitna hai dum. jamke do hato se tham. mere bhaiya.

Arjun(after beat him):Wo sikandar hi bhaiya kehlate hai.Cheatting karke jitna jise aata hai. LOL

Plz tell how it is.

its really gudBig smile.keep up d gud workWinkThumbs Up

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Caption Contest Winner

Author: --Pinky--   Replies: 4   Views: 473

--Pinky-- 4 473 01 November 2007 at 12:38pm by pikablu
Caption Contest - VOTING

Author: --Pinky--   Replies: 4   Views: 472

--Pinky-- 4 472 25 October 2007 at 7:25pm by pikablu
Caption Contest - Date Extended Oct 14

Author: --Pinky--   Replies: 3   Views: 476

--Pinky-- 3 476 02 October 2007 at 6:09pm by Zhasan
Caption Contest - Winner

2

Author: --Pinky--   Replies: 10   Views: 575

--Pinky-- 10 575 21 May 2007 at 11:31pm by Teesha
Caption Contest 2- Voting!!!!

Author: iamdhol   Replies: 8   Views: 701

iamdhol 8 701 17 May 2007 at 4:16am by neha_bbsr2005

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saarthi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index