Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Is Nihira in Ek Mein Aur Ek Tu

xswtstar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Is Nihira in Ek Mein Aur Ek Tu?. I hope she does.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritika24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantibai

she is

that program is to be called

Ek mai aur baki saab tum

Shantibai,😆

sorry dear, but the top five contestants of sargampa challenge 05 are not participating.

bluemangos thumbnail
Why would Nihira be in ek main aur ek tu? why would she waste time with people who arent as good as top 5. She has a career ahead of her and really it would be a waste of time if she was on the show.
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Yups..top 5 rn't taking part..

makes sense actly.. they were so good that again they'd only win !
sweetgirlnilam thumbnail
no she is not in Ek main aur Ek tu!!!! :(
i am so ssad... i miss here....

but i am happy the she is not taking part in this... she is the best and she deservs better than this...

also sometimes... i think that the sa re ga ma ppl will make her come with hema as a surprise jodi...

Nihira rocks!!!
Good luck Nihira....
muskaan123 thumbnail
no i dont think she is goin be in ek mai ek tu because i dont think top 5 are goin be there because in the holi special she wasnt there
saregama thumbnail
Nihira and Hema will not participate among the top five. And why would they participate. They are already singers. They have proved that. So why these singers will compete with saregamapa contestants. Will singers like Kunal Ganjawaala and Shreya compete with these contestants? The answer is no. Because they are already singers. So similarly Hema and Nihira are also singers. It wont be fair with other contestants of saregamapa-ek mein aur ek tu
achiever2001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantibai

she is

that program is to be called

Ek mai aur baki saab tum

When is it going to be start, but i heard from my internal sources in Zee that GS is thinking of changing the name due to pooblic demand to "Ek main aur baki saab cartoon". After all he is the Steven Spielberg of Indian TV after Ekta and so is thinking of taking the inspiration from "Who Framed Raju Rabbit".
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ritika24

Shantibai,😆

sorry dear, but the top five contestants of sargampa challenge 05 are not participating.

Incorrect...like the top 8...or maybe like the 16 (boys 8, girls 8) that SUCKED and had nothing better to do( j/k) people were given a second chance