Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i don't think they should separate guys and girls. in US version too both compete with each other and have seen girls winning few times. it is upto girls to do the stunt or leave it. girls didn't leave when it came to do a stunt which needed more physical strength but lying in a coffin with worms.

we are now going to witness more tele actors eating and drinking gross stuff. read that mandira bedi was very good.
aneesha thumbnail
i want the male and female contendors to be separated
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

well i don"t agree that guys n girls should have seprate competition. i have seen fear factor us version.there is hell of diffrence. there too girls walk out no one can decline the fact men r more physically stronger then women but i still don"t agree that there should have seprate competion there would be no fun left in it 😕 here show is more bout fighting with your fear .i hated that final  car stunt between vikas n other guy.there was no thrill in it .i was shocked when i saw that would be final stunt. i hope in future we will see better stunts than this one 😛

pink

Mink''s Pink thumbnail
well I have seen the US version of this show & I must say that in those episodes Girls were also winning....So It's not like that but yet I don't know about Indian Girls & yes there should be no seperate competion for the girls as This show is here to remove ur fear .....
prettyguria thumbnail
Each gender has their own capabilities and fears some things that girls might be capable of guys wont be and some things which guys are capable of girls aren't. Take the first stunt on the first episode for example.

Shweta held her breath, even though a female, for a pretty long time. But when it came to worms, Manasi backed out, cause we all know, that no female would like to have a bunch of worms on her body not even snakes!

I don't think they should make a show only for guys and only for gals BUT it should have challenges which is difficult yet both genders can do 😊 But as of right now, Fear Factor is male dominating.
poohbear thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that in many countries women are not encouraged to take risks they are told to be all sweet sweet, play with our dolly and have tea parties. the guys are always roughing and taking the risks. whereas women all scared of bugs its not the fault of women it is the society that so called sets out what they think is right or wrong which it is not.
karukaru thumbnail
I agree tht the stunts shd be made such tht it's difficult for both men and women in tht the stunts shd include little smartness and thinking and not just physical strength.

I had a ques: Generally after the second round, they have the highest 3 scorers to enter final(3rd round), in today's episode, why did they just let the first 2 ppl to go to the 3rd round???
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guyz.....isn't it true that MANDIRA BEDI was the first girl to win?!...so there is some hope! 😉
namrata17 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
WTF, I THINK FEAR FACTOR is FINE as it is. So what if da guys win... hey its only fear factor, not olympics. India has not won a single gold medal in individual sports in Olympics. I wanna see these MEN playing sports, and making the nation proud. Then it would be something, not on some show like this, playing for $$.    *ANYWAYS, I THINK MEN GET LUCKY IN THE LAST STUNT B/C I HAVE SEEN GIRLS, PLAY WELL IN FIRST TWO STUNTS BUT LOOSE IN THE LAST STUNT. EX. APRIL 28, that gurl, finished first stunt in 4 minutes and that guy finsished in 10 minutes, so slow.
naamhaitera thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😲 i thimk men and women r the same didn't you watched the last episode a girl won...so what does that tell now 😉