India-Forums

Fear Factor India
Fear Factor India

Discussion:Fear Factor- Male Dominated?

Diva Goldie
Diva
Diva

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Two episodes down, we've seen Chetan Hansraj and Vikas Sethi as Fear Factor Champions.  Women have been known to be more sensitive and have more fears.  Is this show strengthening that stereotype?  Will we have a female winner on Fear Factor?  Is the show possibly biased towards males?  What do you think? 

Also what's your opinion on the last stunt for Vinod and Vikas.  Was the car stunt really that difficult for it to be the last stunt? 

Share with us.....

Dolly

usachick821 Goldie
usachick821
usachick821

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
well i think it would be more difficult for a woman to become ff champion than a guy, and i would truly call her a champion, b/c it is tru that girls can sometimes not be as physically fit or capable as a guy. and on the last stunt i thought it was ridiculous, there was no fear or factor in that stunt, in fact it isnt even dangerous enough to be part of a driving test. Dead
Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i agree with u.... they shud've done 1 episode where there are all males and another episode where there are all females... that way all of the contestants have a equal chance of winning

bout the 3 stunt! Confused that was sooooooo easy!! they shud've made them to summin else

Shakil
Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakstar

i agree with u.... they shud've done 1 episode where there are all males and another episode where there are all females... that way all of the contestants have a equal chance of winning

bout the 3 stunt! Confused that was sooooooo easy!! they shud've made them to summin else

Shakil
Exactly what I would have said.
Cute_Tulip IF-Sizzlerz

General Discussions

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
meera_patel IF-Dazzler
meera_patel
meera_patel

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ya i agree with you guys that the show is male dominated, but we also have to see that this is fear factor they don't see which is male and female dominated they just pick the stunts that are scary. so i have no clue Confused
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Dolly, I was thinking the same yesterday, whn Mansi quit the 2nd stunt and walked away!!

And no the stunt was not hard at all, and the 1st stunt was soo easy..lolz. Fear Factor use to come on (im not sure if it still does, but I dun watch it anymore so im gonna use past-tense..lolz.) on Global (which is a channel we get in Canada) and the stunts use to be reasonably hard...but the stunts in Fear Factor India look really easy, well except the 2nd stunt.

And the 2nd stunt is usually a "disgusting" one.  On the fear factor that "use" to come one Global, they would have to eat something ..really really nasty ..but ..in Fear Factor India, they just have to lay down in something.  Do u guys think this is wht they are gonna do all the time?  If so ..wht are they gonna use?  I mean, they already used snakes ..they used worms ..wht now?  Cockroaches?  Ok ..but then ...wht later?  I mean ...the stunts are not really exciting to watch.

Edited by meghavi - 18 March 2006 at 3:19pm
Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavi

Dolly, I was thinking the same yesterday, whn Mansi quit the 2nd stunt and walked away!!

And no the stunt was not hard at all, and the 1st stunt was soo easy..lolz. Fear Factor use to come on (im not sure if it still does, but I dun watch it anymore so im gonna use past-tense..lolz.) on Global (which is a channel we get in Canada) and the stunts use to be reasonably hard...but the stunts in Fear Factor India look really easy, well except the 2nd stunt.

And the 2nd stunt is usually a "disgusting" one.  On the fear factor that "use" to come one Global, they would have to eat something ..really really nasty ..but ..in Fear Factor India, they just have to lay down in something.  Do u guys think this is wht they are gonna do all the time?  If so ..wht are they gonna use?  I mean, they already used snakes ..they used worms ..wht now?  Cockroaches?  Ok ..but then ...wht later?  I mean ...the stunts are not really exciting to watch.

especially the last 1 frm yesterdays epi!! even i wud've done that!

Go to top