India-Forums

Fear Factor India
Fear Factor India

indian FF up to par with american FF?

usachick821 Goldie
usachick821
usachick821

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

do u think that indian fear factor is up to par with american fear factor?

personally i think that the american version is better because it was first and also they have a variety of stunts, and the stunts are more dangerous than these. I remember so many american fear factor epi's where people had to eat raw intestines or bugs or something really gross (something that actually takes a hell of a lot more guts rather than lie in it), all you do on indian FF is really lie in bugs and stuff like that. Whats ur opinion?

radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Americans do that tooo..............I watch the American version almost everyday and they do have something like this..............also, they didn't only lie, they had to open the locks tyoo.

A;lso, this is only the second episode. Wait & watch maybe it will get more harder.
usachick821 Goldie
usachick821
usachick821

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by seeragurl07

Americans do that tooo..............I watch the American version almost everyday and they do have something like this..............also, they didn't only lie, they had to open the locks tyoo.

A;lso, this is only the second episode. Wait & watch maybe it will get more harder.

yes, the american version aslo has such stunts, but the other stunts are harder! they dont make their stunts easy, and the locks arent really that scary. the only hard IFF stunt i thought was holding your breath upside down underwater.

Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:18am | IP Logged
well theyve juss started off mayb it'll get scarier as the epis roll by
yeh i agree its nt dat scary as the american 1 but still its kool
Shezaadi Goldie
Shezaadi
Shezaadi

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
In the American one they have eating all kinds of things n all, but in the indian one they had to take away a lot of things so they don't go against anyone's beliefs that's why they don't have a lot of the eating things and all.

But a lot of the stunts are taken from the American version, I've seen a lot of the stunts in the earlier American version.

It will probably get scarier later on.

simj Newbie
simj
simj

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
In my opinion India's version of fear factor isn't that great. The stunts aren't very good at all. The american version is much better because they actually have ordinary people doing the stunts whereas the indian version has celebrity's diong the stunts. They already make more than the average person in india, i dont see why they dont give ordinary people a chance to win money.
Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
American Fear Factor is Inttresting nd Exciting to Watch but Uptil Now (2 epiz) Indian Fear Factor hasent been Dat Exciting, Maybe It'll Get Better in the next epi or in Few Epiz! Smile

Yashika

Edited by ~*YasHika*~ - 18 March 2006 at 5:26pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top