Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Humko Deewana Kar Gaye UPD prt 17 pg 22 (Page 20)

Pooja922 IF-Dazzler
Pooja922
Pooja922

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
hey contineu soon yaar...omg pari taht was sooo awesome yaar......omg kripa is in trouble lol....i hope avi is ok after knowing the guy is angad

sgokli IF-Dazzler
sgokli
sgokli

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
good
Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
its great
*dels* IF-Rockerz
*dels*
*dels*

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
hurry up pari, can't wait Cry Cry
Mini786 IF-Dazzler
Mini786
Mini786

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
hey
great part
plz continue soon!!!

~~~Mahak~~~
pari786 Groupbie
pari786
pari786

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!! sry i cudnt continue earlier!!! i had to study for finals....history, spanish, and algebra...i did pretty ok on them...lol...but today was sorta like the last day of acutall school!!! tomorrow the 8th graders are going to hershey park!! yay!!! then on wednesday we jus have a closing ceremony at 3:30...and then NO SCHOOL!!! so im sorta happy and sorta sad...cuz all my friends are leaving nxt yr!! and im going to a new school too!!! so yea....omg..its so wierd...im gonna be in HIGH SCHOOL in the 3 months!! thts so crazy!! well i hope u like this part...i hope its not too middle-schoolish...
hope u like it!!

Part 11:

K: i....i...i...
Av: you....
K: (closed her eyes and said this rilly fast) i went out with a guy
Av: you what
K: (looks down) i said i went out with a guy..
Av: a guy? u went out with a guy? omg.
K: its not as bad as u think, atleast i didnt go out with a girl!
Av: o jus keep quiet...how long have u known this guy? where did u meet him? how many times have u gone out?
K: calm down...jus relax
Av: relax?? i dun even no this...guy!
K: yes you do!
Av: huh?
K: hes angad...i went out with him...
Av: angad?
K: yea...thts ok...rite?
Av: well... u shudnt be going out with any guy...wht will happen if yur dad finds out???
K: well u wont tell him....will u?
Av: i dont know...
K: o come on...its jus angad...u no him..he's yur best friend's son
Av: yea, i know him as my best friend's son...not as him, angad...i dont no how he's rilly like
K: but i do...and i rilly rilly like him...he's jus perfect...i know he's the one
Av: wht? yu've known this guy for a few weeks and yur already saying he's the one
K: i know its sounds strange...but its true!!
Av: kripa, plz, dun get involved in all this...wht if he doesnt feel the same way for you..
K: but he said tht he loves me
Av: he jus said he loves u...he didnt do anything tht proved tht he really loved u...there's a big difference in saying and doing
K:....
Av: kripa, im telling u now, i dont want u 2 go out angad or any other guy...jus get all those feelings of him out of your mind and concentrate on your studies
K:...
Av: kripa, plz, i jus dun want u to get hurt
K: yea...ok...
Av: can i have yur phone
K: wht?
Av: kripa...jus for a lil while
K: fine...
K went up to her room and she lay down on the bed. she was thinking abt wht avi was saying
K rilly liked angad...and she began to think tht truly loved loved him....but she had jus met him...and wht if angad didnt really really love her and wasnt taking her to seriously.
K got up from her bed and went on her comp...she had a little diary saved on there..and she was jus typing how she felt..and then she got ready for bed and went to sleep

Morning-
Avi came into kripa's room, k was still asleep
Av: kripa, wake up
Avi opened the curtains
K: ahh...lemme sleep sum more plz!
Av: sry..but me and yur uncle hav to go out..well back in abt 1 hr...i hope i can trust u and let u stay alone by yurself...i dun want u leaving the house
K: ok
Av: ok...bye
K: bye
Avi and the uncle left. kripa got up and went downstairs to have breakfast. she jus had a bowl of cereal. soon the home fone rang
K: hello?
M: kripa?
K: yea...hey mishti
M: hey...i tried calling on yur cell..but the voicemail came
K: yea it was prolly off...my aunt took my cell away frm me
M: o....well wht else happened
K: well i told her i went out with angad
M: so was she cool with it..?
K: well she was sorta mad...but she wasnt extremly furious...she wont lemme go out with him
M: so wheres yur aunt rite now?
K: she and my uncle have gone out...im home alone..
M: well come to my place
K: im not supposed to leave the house
M: oic
K: i'd try sneaking out..but they'll be back in less than an hr..and ill take time to get ready,go to yur house, and come back...so it wud give us like less than 1 min to hang out
M: yea..wait wht? u'd acutally try sneaking out?
K: yea..
M: kripa...u jus broke yur aunt's trust...and now u have to gain it back.....its gona be rilly hard and itll take a while..if u wana gain her trust u cant sneak out of the house...u cant even think abt sneaking out!
K: o whatever...im not gona sneak out..
M: but u were thinking abt it...and wht if ur aunt was gona for 3 hrs...then u wud deff. sneak
K: ok mishti...i wont think abt doing tht stuff..now will u leave me alone
M: fine then
K: i miss angad already...ill try and call him b4 my aunt and uncle come..
M: why r u gonna call him?
K: well to tell him wht happened w/ my aunt...and jus to let him now tht were still on
M: but yur aunt said u cant go out with him
K: so...its not like she's gonna find out again...i jus have to be careful abt wht i say when i lie to her
M: wht? seriously kripa, if i were u...i would jus 4get abt it
K: omg mishti...whts rong with u..yur sucha goody good girl...dun u have any fun in yur life?
M: wht? ofcourse i have fun..jus by not hurting my parents and breaking their trust....and im not a complete goody good....but im not rebellious like u
K: whatever mishti..can we jus change the topic
M: no cuz u no wht..i dun feel like talking to u anymore...i dun think i wana be friends w/ a girl like u
K: omg..stop acting like a 7th grader
M: i am not acting like a 7th grader...i jus think tht we shudnt be friends anymore
K: and u jus convinced me to think the same!
M: ok....but dun come crying to me when u get in trouble with yur dad and have to go back to nainital
K: ugh..yur so full of it
M: ugh...you are the most conceited b---- i've ever met! i cant believe i actually considered u as one of my best friends!
M hung up
K: ugh....that ahh! i h8 her soooo much!!!

to be continued!!
comments plz!!!
~*Pari*~
sweet_jaanu27 Senior Member
sweet_jaanu27
sweet_jaanu27

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
...haha, have fun in highschool Wink its going to be "fuun"!!! LOL and this was one gr88 part n continue soon! Big smile
sgokli IF-Dazzler
sgokli
sgokli

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
good

Go to top