Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari786 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey!! thank you for all yur comments!! ...i continued again...sorta a short part..but hope u like it!!

Part 10 -

Damini told Mishti abt the whole kripa problem thinger.
D: do u no where kripa is?
M: me? (thinking to herself: o god kripa...wht hav u gotten yurslef into) no i dont know...i really dont
D: are u sure
M: yes! im gonna call her rite now
Mishti went up to her room and called Kripa
K's cell rang. Angad jus payed the bill and they both were abt to leave. K jus ingored M's call
M called K 2 more times....but K ingored them both...and then K kept her phone on silent
M texted K: ur aunt nos tht yur lieing 2 her - u r in big trouble!!!!
But K didnt notice the text message since her phone was on the silent so she cudnt hear the bell
So A and K were jus going for drive and they were talking
Avantika tried calling K, but K didnt answer..since it was on silent
Avantika got really really mad lol
Mishti was still very nervous for Kripa cuz she new that she would get in lotsa trouble
Mishti decided to call Angad.
Angad's phone rang.
A: mishti? wht does she want now?
K: (thinking: mishti called angad too!...somthing must be up)
A: hello
M: hey angad! whts up?
A: um...nothing..wht do u want?
M: yea can i talk to kripa
A: huh?
M: jus give the phone to her!
A: ok....here kripa
K: hey mishti
M: omg why didnt u answer the phone when i called...did u even read my text message
K: sry...no...why..wht happened
M: everything tht u were hoping wudnt happen happened!
K: huh?
M: yur aunt noes tht yur lieing to her!!! she knows tht yur not with me!!
K: what?!
Mishti told everything to kripa
K: omg omg
K looked at her phone...she saw all the missed calls and messages...
K: o ...im gonna be in so much trouble!!
M: no really!
K: o shut up...wht do i do now?
M: well the sooner u go home the better - so jus tell angad to drop u home now!
K: ok ok...but wht do i tell her when she questions me??
M: i dunno! why are u asking me?? im not expert in all this!!
K: wht...but yur my friend...my best friend...yur so supposed to give me advice and help me when i hav problems!!
M: i know...i advised u not to hide stuff frm yur aunt...did u take my advice? no!
K: mishti!
M: sry...i rilly do wana help u...but i dunno wht u shud say
K: ok...well thanks for telling me abt all this...bye
M: good luck
K hung up
K: angad...i need 2 go home?
A: wht? but why?
K: my aunt nos tht i lied and everything...im in rilly big trouble..plz jus drop me home
A: ok ok
they reached home.
kripa saw tht the downstairs lights were still on
K: o god...help me.....well bye angad...im rilly sry...but the dinner was gr8 and everything..
A: yea....its ok...i hope things work out for you....ill call u tomorrow
K: ok...bye
A: bye
K was too tensed to say love u or give angad a hug
K went inside..and angad left
Av: (sarcastically) ooohhh...here comes our princess
K: hi....
Av: come in...why are so quiet? didnt u have fun
K jus looked down
Av: awww...why didnt u have fun?? all yur friends were there...including yur best friend mishti
K: o come on! i know! i know tht u found out! mishti called me and told me everything!
Av: o...so....where did u go for so long
K: it wasnt so long...it was jus 3 hrs.
Av: ok, if u went with yur friends, i agree, 3 hrs. wudnt be too long, after all yur a modern girl....but u didnt go with yur friends now did u?
K: well... i did go with my friends....jus mishti wasnt there
Av: o come on kripa....im not dumb! seriously, where were you?
K:....
Av: ok...u wont tell me...u want me to call yur parents?
K: no! no stop plz
Av: then tell me where u were!
K: ...

to be cont.
i know a lot didnt happen...and im still keepin u in suspense..lol...so sry abt tht! but still hope u like the part!!
~*Pari*~
badgurl4u thumbnail
awesome...continue....Kripa is BUSTED!!!!!!!!!! 😆
angadlover<3 thumbnail
WOW!!!..the was amazing!!!... i wonder wht kripa is going to say to avi!!...is she going to tell her abt angad??...omgg i cant wait to read the next part!!..cont soon!!!
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey contineu soon yaar...omg pari taht was sooo awesome yaar......omg kripa is in trouble lol....i hope avi is ok after knowing the guy is angad
*dels* thumbnail
hurry up pari, can't wait 😭 😭
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey
great part
plz continue soon!!!

~~~Mahak~~~
pari786 thumbnail
Hey guys!! sry i cudnt continue earlier!!! i had to study for finals....history, spanish, and algebra...i did pretty ok on them...lol...but today was sorta like the last day of acutall school!!! tomorrow the 8th graders are going to hershey park!! yay!!! then on wednesday we jus have a closing ceremony at 3:30...and then NO SCHOOL!!! so im sorta happy and sorta sad...cuz all my friends are leaving nxt yr!! and im going to a new school too!!! so yea....omg..its so wierd...im gonna be in HIGH SCHOOL in the 3 months!! thts so crazy!! well i hope u like this part...i hope its not too middle-schoolish...
hope u like it!!

Part 11:

K: i....i...i...
Av: you....
K: (closed her eyes and said this rilly fast) i went out with a guy
Av: you what
K: (looks down) i said i went out with a guy..
Av: a guy? u went out with a guy? omg.
K: its not as bad as u think, atleast i didnt go out with a girl!
Av: o jus keep quiet...how long have u known this guy? where did u meet him? how many times have u gone out?
K: calm down...jus relax
Av: relax?? i dun even no this...guy!
K: yes you do!
Av: huh?
K: hes angad...i went out with him...
Av: angad?
K: yea...thts ok...rite?
Av: well... u shudnt be going out with any guy...wht will happen if yur dad finds out???
K: well u wont tell him....will u?
Av: i dont know...
K: o come on...its jus angad...u no him..he's yur best friend's son
Av: yea, i know him as my best friend's son...not as him, angad...i dont no how he's rilly like
K: but i do...and i rilly rilly like him...he's jus perfect...i know he's the one
Av: wht? yu've known this guy for a few weeks and yur already saying he's the one
K: i know its sounds strange...but its true!!
Av: kripa, plz, dun get involved in all this...wht if he doesnt feel the same way for you..
K: but he said tht he loves me
Av: he jus said he loves u...he didnt do anything tht proved tht he really loved u...there's a big difference in saying and doing
K:....
Av: kripa, im telling u now, i dont want u 2 go out angad or any other guy...jus get all those feelings of him out of your mind and concentrate on your studies
K:...
Av: kripa, plz, i jus dun want u to get hurt
K: yea...ok...
Av: can i have yur phone
K: wht?
Av: kripa...jus for a lil while
K: fine...
K went up to her room and she lay down on the bed. she was thinking abt wht avi was saying
K rilly liked angad...and she began to think tht truly loved loved him....but she had jus met him...and wht if angad didnt really really love her and wasnt taking her to seriously.
K got up from her bed and went on her comp...she had a little diary saved on there..and she was jus typing how she felt..and then she got ready for bed and went to sleep

Morning-
Avi came into kripa's room, k was still asleep
Av: kripa, wake up
Avi opened the curtains
K: ahh...lemme sleep sum more plz!
Av: sry..but me and yur uncle hav to go out..well back in abt 1 hr...i hope i can trust u and let u stay alone by yurself...i dun want u leaving the house
K: ok
Av: ok...bye
K: bye
Avi and the uncle left. kripa got up and went downstairs to have breakfast. she jus had a bowl of cereal. soon the home fone rang
K: hello?
M: kripa?
K: yea...hey mishti
M: hey...i tried calling on yur cell..but the voicemail came
K: yea it was prolly off...my aunt took my cell away frm me
M: o....well wht else happened
K: well i told her i went out with angad
M: so was she cool with it..?
K: well she was sorta mad...but she wasnt extremly furious...she wont lemme go out with him
M: so wheres yur aunt rite now?
K: she and my uncle have gone out...im home alone..
M: well come to my place
K: im not supposed to leave the house
M: oic
K: i'd try sneaking out..but they'll be back in less than an hr..and ill take time to get ready,go to yur house, and come back...so it wud give us like less than 1 min to hang out
M: yea..wait wht? u'd acutally try sneaking out?
K: yea..
M: kripa...u jus broke yur aunt's trust...and now u have to gain it back.....its gona be rilly hard and itll take a while..if u wana gain her trust u cant sneak out of the house...u cant even think abt sneaking out!
K: o whatever...im not gona sneak out..
M: but u were thinking abt it...and wht if ur aunt was gona for 3 hrs...then u wud deff. sneak
K: ok mishti...i wont think abt doing tht stuff..now will u leave me alone
M: fine then
K: i miss angad already...ill try and call him b4 my aunt and uncle come..
M: why r u gonna call him?
K: well to tell him wht happened w/ my aunt...and jus to let him now tht were still on
M: but yur aunt said u cant go out with him
K: so...its not like she's gonna find out again...i jus have to be careful abt wht i say when i lie to her
M: wht? seriously kripa, if i were u...i would jus 4get abt it
K: omg mishti...whts rong with u..yur sucha goody good girl...dun u have any fun in yur life?
M: wht? ofcourse i have fun..jus by not hurting my parents and breaking their trust....and im not a complete goody good....but im not rebellious like u
K: whatever mishti..can we jus change the topic
M: no cuz u no wht..i dun feel like talking to u anymore...i dun think i wana be friends w/ a girl like u
K: omg..stop acting like a 7th grader
M: i am not acting like a 7th grader...i jus think tht we shudnt be friends anymore
K: and u jus convinced me to think the same!
M: ok....but dun come crying to me when u get in trouble with yur dad and have to go back to nainital
K: ugh..yur so full of it
M: ugh...you are the most conceited b---- i've ever met! i cant believe i actually considered u as one of my best friends!
M hung up
K: ugh....that ahh! i h8 her soooo much!!!

to be continued!!
comments plz!!!
~*Pari*~
sweet_jaanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...haha, have fun in highschool 😉 its going to be "fuun"!!! 😆 and this was one gr88 part n continue soon! 😃
Pooja922 thumbnail
oh wow!!! lol....continue soon....that was really amazing....pooor kripa and mishti...but still mmisht overreacted a little
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
that was a really good part!!! Continue soon!