holi ka show!!! aw so cute!

Posted: 18 years ago
i watched zee holi hai! and it was soo cute! saloni did such a good job at dancing she looked like a doll!.. and nahar aww he was soo cute they really are the hottest jordi on zee!.. i just love the way nahar danced cho chweet!😳 what do u guys think?!
oops ..I didnt watch..sorry..I thought u were talking abt the holi thing in saat phere..I liked it very much..the pranks and all...
I agree Saloni lokked and danced like a doll. Together they did look very hot. But the outfit made Nahar look real fat. No offence Nahar lovers.
when ever the tune came "ban tan chali dekho ae jathi re jathi re"..........how nahar jogged ...i mean that was the step......he looked so cute and hot. 😳
😛 😛 nahar looked soo cute.
saloni's dance was ok...it was not well coordinated in some places.Nahar did a good job.saloni was little nervous but that is OK,she is an actress after all and not a dancer 😃
OMG NAHAR AND SALONI LOOKED SOOOO GOOD TOGETHER!!!! I LOVED THEIR PERFORMANCE!!!
Who ever didn't watch it, I uploaded the video in a post yesterday...so if u wanna see it. PM me nd i'll send u the links
Yeah!!! There dance was nicee 😉
Yeah!!! There dance was nicee 😉