Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Facts to think about - Indian Idol II (Page 4)

lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Sab bhavanaon ka khel hai. I can understand how it feels when someone as deserving as Amey gets voted out at this juncture of the show. I can imagine myself reacting had it been Karunya in Amey's place. I've liked Amey next to Karunya and always thought only these two guys had it in them to be the top 2. I really felt very bad to see such a blessed singer getting voted out in the name of voting system. To me it was nothing but an insult to music. I can also understand Anuj's position. I don't think Anuj was comfortable being in his position. Understandably, nobody would like to be in his shoes at this moment but what could he do? Poor chap.

To say that all those protesters were Amey's friends or relatives is making an understatement because Amey has fans not only in Mumbai but also the rest of the country. Performance wise, I think only Karunya, Amey and Sandeep did well on Holi and A.R.Rehman themes. Sorry to say but Anuj was not at all impressive. I don't think Anuj could have even dared to perform 'satrangi re'. If you've observed Anuj has been carefully picking his songs. I haven't seen any amount of risk taking from his side that Amey and Karunya have displayed. Anuj, to me, has tried to play safe right from his fist gala by choosing comfortable songs. He hasn't yet come out of his comfort zone to prove his real calibre.

Home town advantage is always there but I guess all those people who protested against his ouster were true Amey fans and music lovers.

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Smile Big smile

Go to top