Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Facts to think about - Indian Idol II (Page 3)

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya99

Originally posted by yasir_a_15

Hey friends...I see everyone getting really fired up on Amey's exit from Indian Idol 2 ..... But most of you did not or could not vote...So here are some points that I think you all should consider :

1) India is a country where cheap Govinda and Mithun movies do a better bussiness than movies like Page three. Why?? Bcoz majority of Indian Population is Below middle class and they have a different taste...They don't like cool guys but they enjoy Puraana zamaana stuff....Just check what your Driver Plays in your Car when you are not around...They have a lame taste and they are the once who contribute largely to Indian Idol.....and since Indian Idol does not support Online voting it makes it impossible for NRI and college and schoole going kids who find it easier to vote online rather than wasting 3 rupees from their cell phone. If a family of 5 have one cellphone then they will only vote for 1 person but Online , each one can vote according to their own choice.

2) People are saying that When Amey got voted out 'janta' protested...where as this is totally not true....No body protested except for Amey's mom, his friends, his relatives etc....If you watch the episode again , you will notice that While talking to the audience Amey said "Mummy" , then he said "bunty" , and then "mama"....He knew who those people were....So it is very obvious that they would support him

3) It should also be noticed that people only started protesting after the judges walked out...So, it can also be said that no body would have protested if it wasn't for the judges stupid behaviour

4) It should also be considered that, If you hold the same show in Himachal instead of Mumbai...people would go crazy for Anuj and protest for him....So its very unfair to say that Amey is great bcoz ppl protested ...No body protested except for his own family and friends...I am not saying that Amey is not good....but what happened that day was stupid and lame....

Peace Out guys ---- :) -------

if it was only family and friends
then y didnt such a thing happen with meenal and panna who were also from mumbai
i am sure they also had their friends there
if u think the ppl got influenced by judges walk out
i seriously doubt if the ppl outside knew about the drama inside
ppl protested bcoz he deserves to win not bcoz he is from mumbai

very good point...so, anyone got an answer? how come there wasn't any protest when Meenal and Panna got out?? did they not have family and friends sitting there? and you really do need to watch the news more closely, or even takaa tak, for that matter - when Amey was singing at the end of the episode, they showed what was going on outside the studios...Sonu Nigam was standing with Amey's mother, and there were hundreds of people gathered there in protest - some family huh??! as for the judge's walk-out, you may not agree with it, but that doesn't make it wrong...they walked out because Amey was talented, and did not deserve to go - and if you have any sense of music, you can't say that he didn't sing well...so what's all the fuss about?

breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged
so u r trying to say tht ppl protested just coz amey was frm mumbai---he was the hometown boy.....even panna was frm mumbai, even meenal was frm mumbai and both of them were highly talented n had a huge fan following as well. Panna n Meenal also had their share of supporters in the crowd...how come there was no protest for them---ppl dont support amey jsut coz he's frm mumbai but coz they knew right frm the day of the auditions tht he was the hottest contendor for the title....

And wat family r u talking abt---r u saying tht virtually every person in the studio was amey's relative! Ppl in NDTV, Aaj TAk n Rediff r all his relatvies are they?

And obviously amey would call out to his mom, or his fren (bunty or nilesh)---he cant just call it out to some1 in the crowd who he doesnt know!

And yes i guess u shd see Abhijeet Sawant's interview on NDTV---tht will help sort out ur problem----amey got this kinda reaction coz ppl knew how much he deserved this title NOT coz he was frm mumbai....now dont tell me ppl lik abhijeet sawant, amit sana n even sania mirza r relatives fo Amey!
usaif Groupbie
usaif
usaif

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
the truth is amey was deserving to be in top 3
sonaahana Goldie
sonaahana
sonaahana

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
look...there are many people in the country that love the contestants but it looks more in favour of amey because the show is in mumbai and so people go for the marathi there!
Last point was good but still the best singer counts...no regionalism!
nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
ameys fan this is a request for u all.................

we all know what amey is all about and his capabalitites..........he is 1 in 20 million.........so plz dont focus on those post which says amey si kind of not good......plzz

we can not stop people from saying that even though we try our best.........so plz sont post on this kind of post...........
bittu218 Newbie
bittu218
bittu218

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
whoever started this thread does not have a sense of good music/singing and is aboslutely wrong in saying that it was all created by the close relatives of Amey.

Well, I believe the whole India is behind Amey and is supporting him in whichever way they can ... its not because the whole India is Amey's relative ... but, because they understand the talent and want to encourage it and got frustrated when they saw that someone absolutely untalented overtaking talented singer.

Please refrain from posting such things on this forum.
bittu218 Newbie
bittu218
bittu218

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged
whoever started this thread does not have a sense of good music/singing and is aboslutely wrong in saying that it was all created by the close relatives of Amey.

Well, I believe the whole India is behind Amey and is supporting him in whichever way they can ... its not because the whole India is Amey's relative ... but, because they understand the talent and want to encourage it and got frustrated when they saw that someone absolutely untalented overtaking talented singer.

Please refrain from posting such things on this forum.
dumbo1 Newbie
dumbo1
dumbo1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Clap Judges shouls have impartial attitude and should not have shown such a disrespect to any contenstant. they never know what's there in future.... anyway after that episode I have some how grown a disrespect towards them.. it seemed that they didnot appreciated Amey but actually showed disrespect to all the other contestants....and I think they don't have the right to be so partial and be the judge at the sametime.. I am happy now atleast their decision dpesnot effect any body now.

Go to top