Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Facts to think about - Indian Idol II (Page 2)

varmap Goldie
varmap
varmap

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
even Anuj's Neice is Amey's fan!!! Wink

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varmap

even Anuj's Neice is Amey's fan!!! Wink

Good point! Wink
coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:35am | IP Logged
hey...i jus' can't understand how can a person hav thousands of realatives and friends who can protest on something that WAS REALLY WRONG!!sum1 plz solve my query!! LOL Amey surely has a big parivaar!! LOL
giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Vasudev Kutumbakam- the whole world is a family Wink LOL
checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasir_a_15

Hey friends...I see everyone getting really fired up on Amey's exit from Indian Idol 2 ..... But most of you did not or could not vote...So here are some points that I think you all should consider :

1) India is a country where cheap Govinda and Mithun movies do a better bussiness than movies like Page three. Why?? Bcoz majority of Indian Population is Below middle class and they have a different taste...They don't like cool guys but they enjoy Puraana zamaana stuff....Just check what your Driver Plays in your Car when you are not around...They have a lame taste and they are the once who contribute largely to Indian Idol.....and since Indian Idol does not support Online voting it makes it impossible for NRI and college and schoole going kids who find it easier to vote online rather than wasting 3 rupees from their cell phone. If a family of 5 have one cellphone then they will only vote for 1 person but Online , each one can vote according to their own choice.

2) People are saying that When Amey got voted out 'janta' protested...where as this is totally not true....No body protested except for Amey's mom, his friends, his relatives etc....If you watch the episode again , you will notice that While talking to the audience Amey said "Mummy" , then he said "bunty" , and then "mama"....He knew who those people were....So it is very obvious that they would support him

3) It should also be noticed that people only started protesting after the judges walked out...So, it can also be said that no body would have protested if it wasn't for the judges stupid behaviour

4) It should also be considered that, If you hold the same show in Himachal instead of Mumbai...people would go crazy for Anuj and protest for him....So its very unfair to say that Amey is great bcoz ppl protested ...No body protested except for his own family and friends...I am not saying that Amey is not good....but what happened that day was stupid and lame....

Peace Out guys ---- :)

LOL

Well, I do appreciate and have full support for your feelings....I do remember when he calls "Nilesh, Bunty, Mama - Yaar competition hai, aisa hota hai" etc stuff... but one thing is sure, Amey is a gem of a person and you hit the wrong place.

You just cant say anything and go away form this forum atleast, if not mumbai Big smile

we all are fans of different contestents and one common thing is that we admire talent, be it from Hyderabad, Bikaner, Mumbai or Shimla....
When Amey was voted out, not only he was under tremendous trauma but u can see Anuj was also almost lost.....its ppl who come up with rumours or their own 'thoughts" that this might have happened....even when Anuj's niece was protesting, no body pointed out yet, Anuj was almost pissed off by the way his own niece was speaking.....dude, no one is against Amey or Anuj...this was just a decision which is hard to justify a ndbelive....thats why we all are upset....nothing else....

so be careful, this forum just love talent and for sure, Amey was one gem of this show!!

peace

Edited by checks - 18 March 2006 at 1:52am
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Well, some people in this forum think Amey is their brother, husband (how many Mrs Dates do we have again?). I bet a lot of auntyjis and unclejis consider Amey their son or damad. So maybe you have a point yasir_a_15. The whole forum and world is his family. LOL   
riya99 Senior Member
riya99
riya99

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasir_a_15

Hey friends...I see everyone getting really fired up on Amey's exit from Indian Idol 2 ..... But most of you did not or could not vote...So here are some points that I think you all should consider :

1) India is a country where cheap Govinda and Mithun movies do a better bussiness than movies like Page three. Why?? Bcoz majority of Indian Population is Below middle class and they have a different taste...They don't like cool guys but they enjoy Puraana zamaana stuff....Just check what your Driver Plays in your Car when you are not around...They have a lame taste and they are the once who contribute largely to Indian Idol.....and since Indian Idol does not support Online voting it makes it impossible for NRI and college and schoole going kids who find it easier to vote online rather than wasting 3 rupees from their cell phone. If a family of 5 have one cellphone then they will only vote for 1 person but Online , each one can vote according to their own choice.

2) People are saying thatWhen Amey got voted out 'janta' protested...where as this is totally not true....No body protested except for Amey's mom, his friends, his relatives etc....If you watch the episode again , you will notice that While talking to the audience Amey said "Mummy" , then he said "bunty" , and then "mama"....He knew who those people were....So it is very obvious that they would support him

3) It should also be noticed that people only started protesting after the judges walked out...So, it can also be said that no body would have protested if it wasn't for the judges stupid behaviour

4) It should also be considered that, If you hold the same show in Himachal instead of Mumbai...people would go crazy for Anuj and protest for him....So its very unfair to say that Amey is great bcoz ppl protested ...No body protested except for his own family and friends...I am not saying that Amey is not good....but what happened that day was stupid and lame....

Peace Out guys ---- :) -------

if it was only family and friends
then y didnt such a thing happen with meenal and panna who were also from mumbai
i am sure they also had their friends there
if u think the ppl got influenced by judges walk out
i seriously doubt if the ppl outside knew about the drama inside
ppl protested bcoz he deserves to win not bcoz he is from mumbai

Edited by riya99 - 18 March 2006 at 2:05am
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i think that the point is that amey doesnt deserved to be out so quickly

Go to top