Indian Idol 6

Facts to think about - Indian Idol II

yasir_a_15 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey friends...I see everyone getting really fired up on Amey's exit from Indian Idol 2 ..... But most of you did not or could not vote...So here are some points that I think you all should consider :

1) India is a country where cheap Govinda and Mithun movies do a better bussiness than movies like Page three. Why?? Bcoz majority of Indian Population is Below middle class and they have a different taste...They don't like cool guys but they enjoy Puraana zamaana stuff....Just check what your Driver Plays in your Car when you are not around...They have a lame taste and they are the once who contribute largely to Indian Idol.....and since Indian Idol does not support Online voting it makes it impossible for NRI and college and schoole going kids who find it easier to vote online rather than wasting 3 rupees from their cell phone. If a family of 5 have one cellphone then they will only vote for 1 person but Online , each one can vote according to their own choice.

2) People are saying that When Amey got voted out 'janta' protested...where as this is totally not true....No body protested except for Amey's mom, his friends, his relatives etc....If you watch the episode again , you will notice that While talking to the audience Amey said "Mummy" , then he said "bunty" , and then "mama"....He knew who those people were....So it is very obvious that they would support him

3) It should also be noticed that people only started protesting after the judges walked out...So, it can also be said that no body would have protested if it wasn't for the judges stupid behaviour

4) It should also be considered that, If you hold the same show in Himachal instead of Mumbai...people would go crazy for Anuj and protest for him....So its very unfair to say that Amey is great bcoz ppl protested ...No body protested except for his own family and friends...I am not saying that Amey is not good....but what happened that day was stupid and lame....

Peace Out guys ---- :) -------

Edited by yasir_a_15 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasir_a_15

Hey friends...I see everyone getting really fired up on Amey's exit from Indian Idol 2 ..... But most of you did not or could not vote...So here are some points that I think you all should consider :

1) India is a country where cheap Govinda and Mithun movies do a better bussiness than movies like Page three. Why?? Bcoz majority of Indian Population is Below middle class and they have a different taste...They don't like cool guys but they enjoy Puraana zamaana stuff....Just check what your Driver Plays in your Car when you are not around...They have a lame taste and they are the once who contribute largely to Indian Idol.....and since Indian Idol does not support Online voting it makes it impossible for NRI and college and schoole going kids who find it easier to vote online rather than wasting 3 rupees from their cell phone. If a family of 5 have one cellphone then they will only vote for 1 person but Online , each one can vote according to their own choice.

2) People are saying that When Amey got voted out 'janta' protested...where as this is totally not true....No body protested except for Amey's mom, his friends, his relatives etc....If you watch the episode again , you will notice that While talking to the audience Amey said "Mummy" , then he said "bunty" , and then "mama"....He knew who those people were....So it is very obvious that they would support him

3) It should also be noticed that people only started protesting after the judges walked out...So, it can also be said that no body would have protested if it wasn't for the judges stupid behaviour

4) It should also be considered that, If you hold the same show in Himachal instead of Mumbai...people would go crazy for Anuj and protest for him....So its very unfair to say that Amey is great bcoz ppl protested ...No body protested except for his own family and friends...I am not saying that Amey is not good....but what happened that day was stupid and lame....

Yes i agree that was the height of stupidity by the judges.These judges r celebrities and they should have a better check on their emotions than the common man.They can't just walk out on anyone like that.they made anuj feel that it was his fault and this was not the first time they did it .They have thrown tantrums everytime like some spoiled kid whose toy was snatched away.

Each competition has some rules which should be upheld no matter what.and neway what was wrong for them was not wrong for some others.I was sad for amey but i was sadder for anuj for the kind of humiliation he faced.

sadaf84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

honey u better go check the NDTV NEWS VIDEOS n then u would figure out that they were his relatives or not! if they were his relative then i must say KAAFI BADI FAMILY/RELATIVE HAI! hellooooooooooooooo hundreds of people were protesting in front of indian idol studios..even some college students were protesting tooooo.......i think u need to open ur eyes first n then look around whtz happening...n if u dunno anything then atleast think once before posting some WRONG INFO!!!!!!!!!!

THANX

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with you to some extent.Although I don't doubt

Amey's talent but definitely things would have been

different if it was held in Himachal Pradesh or in case

of Sandeep had it been held in RAJASTHAN.Mumbai is

Amey's homeground.

Amey is no doubt idol material but the drama was there

because so many of his friends,relatives were there who

obviously came to cheer him up but got mad and hence

the pandemonium.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

u obviously havent watched the news!!!!!!!! THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF PPL OUTSIDE THE STUDIOS

how can he have soooo many moms, and relatives, and friends??? is it possible for a middle class boy to have THOUSANDS of ppl being close to him (im saying middle class, becuz high class ppl do have parties and all with thousands of ppl)

sorry to say....ur rong on that....ALL THE PPL THERE WERE NOT HIS CLOSE ONES!! maybe a handful, but not all

yasir_a_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadaf84

Hey Dude chill.....All the college students belonged to Amey's College and plz watch the video again and notice that Amey calls one of the student by name....Amey says "Bunty, yaar competition hai"....And Just think if u were performing in indian Idol in ur own city won't your friends , relative and family would come to watch you.

Secondly, Dude If you have video camera any where in India , you will see that a crowd tends to collect.......it doesn;t really mean that anybody is protesting....only a handful of people were pissed off......Ne'ways dude...chill and try to be polite...

Peace Out

anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

u obviously havent watched the news!!!!!!!! THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF PPL OUTSIDE THE STUDIOS

how can he have soooo many moms, and relatives, and friends??? is it possible for a middle class boy to have THOUSANDS of ppl being close to him (im saying middle class, becuz high class ppl do have parties and all with thousands of ppl)

sorry to say....ur rong on that....ALL THE PPL THERE WERE NOT HIS CLOSE ONES!! maybe a handful, but not all

Well said Megha. 👏

I guess Aaj Tak, NDTV and rediff are Amey's relatives as well. 😛 Its the press and media that have created such a big hungama over Amey's ouster, not Amey's family. Like Megha said, Amey comes from a humble, middle-class background- its just him, his mother and elder sister, whose married. Its cause of his hardwork and talent that he's well known today.
mona_kaur thumbnail
agreeeeeeee to srk luver and sonyaee.......if all thizz media is amey's family or relative.......than whuyy is he still stuglling........who ever made thizz thread is simply jealous of amey's talent and publicity
varmap thumbnail
even Anuj's Neice is Amey's fan!!! 😉
anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: varmap

even Anuj's Neice is Amey's fan!!! 😉

Good point! 😉