Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Does Amey have fans outside of this forum (Page 2)

ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mesmily123

yeh they cant vote thats y amey got voted out Cry

i knowCryCryCrybut i am sure that amey is going to get his own album offer from sony just like rahul vaidyaSmile

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
wat kind of a question is that??? did u not see the protests !!!!!!!!
sadaf84 Senior Member
sadaf84
sadaf84

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
anuj got votes cuz he got bad comments from judges........people gave him smpathy votez..even who were not anuj fanz..they voted for him along with their favouritez..thatz a human nature! when we see every1 iz getting really good comments from the judges n anuj got bad comments ..v were like awwwww poor him!
n thatz how he got votez!
ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I have been wondering the same thing. He seems to have more Mumbaikars as fans and NRIs like us. Why could he not garner enough votes? When there had been quite a lot of publicity on him and also strategies has been in place, which his school etc pitching in too. Some articles doing round in the media like "mey the next Abhijit Sawant"

He had a nice smile, decent performer with a good voice. The indegrients were in place was it a case of not presenting them in an appealing way for masses consumption? Was it that he gave too many excuses for his mistakes on national TV? Like multiple tracks for Mahi ve, or in RDB song, where his experimentation failed clearly. He perhaps made the mistake of being over-critical of himself and accepting that he could not render Tu Hi re well? He had breadth control problems? I know one thing when you are in a competition you have to put your best foot forward, you can have self-doubts, experiment but also ensure that the results are positive and your confidence and killer attitude comes across to your audience. A photographer takes rolls and rolls of photographs but always presents his best for critique. A single bad one reduces the averages. Meanwhile Karunya and Sandeep are going from strength to strength. Even Anuj has been showing progress. Yes, the judges are criticising him but audiences can see his improvements on stage! Constant and continuous improvement seems to be what the audiences are looking for vis a vis the performances. Just my guess, I cant say for sure since India has an complex audience base.

Why did Amey's performance not connect to the larger audience out there? Perhaps, some introspection is the need of the hour.

Failure is the sepping stone to sucess!
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by srk_lover

wat kind of a question is that??? did u not see the protests !!!!!!!!

so where did the votes go,and please don't tell me that sony messed up the votesConfused

ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ticks

I have been wondering the same thing. He seems to have more Mumbaikars as fans and NRIs like us. Why could he not garner enough votes? When there had been quite a lot of publicity on him and also strategies has been in place, which his school etc pitching in too. Some articles doing round in the media like "mey the next Abhijit Sawant"

He had a nice smile, decent performer with a good voice. The indegrients were in place was it a case of not presenting them in an appealing way for masses consumption? Was it that he gave too many excuses for his mistakes on national TV? Like multiple tracks for Mahi ve, or in RDB song, where his experimentation failed clearly. He perhaps made the mistake of being over-critical of himself and accepting that he could not render Tu Hi re well? He had breadth control problems? I know one thing when you are in a competition you have to put your best foot forward, you can have self-doubts, experiment but also ensure that the results are positive and your confidence and killer attitude comes across to your audience. A photographer takes rolls and rolls of photographs but always presents his best for critique. A single bad one reduces the averages. Meanwhile Karunya and Sandeep are going from strength to strength. Even Anuj has been showing progress. Yes, the judges are criticising him but audiences can see his improvements on stage! Constant and continuous improvement seems to be what the audiences are looking for vis a vis the performances. Just my guess, I cant say for sure since India has an complex audience base.

Why did Amey's performance not connect to the larger audience out there? Perhaps, some introspection is the need of the hour.

Failure is the sepping stone to sucess!

nice points ticksClap

Edited by ani11 - 18 March 2006 at 9:13am
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged
yeah i think so!!

but they are not good fans..they didnt vote enough for him!!
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Desibuoy

I think the last few final games of Indian Idol are like one day cricket. Team who play well on that particular day wins.

Possibly this has happend with Anuj as well. The songs he picked up were very popular ones. He did sing one of them very well

1.) One of favorite songs of Silsila in Amitabh's voice
2.) Chaiya chaiya song which I think he sang very well and that suited his voice as well

After all people will only vote for, what they like...

ya that could be the case!!!

Go to top