Does Amey have fans outside of this forum

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys,i just came to know yesterday that amey was voted out😭😭.Attho Karunya is my favorite but I think it was the saddest moment of II-2 and it has left me wondering if amey has fans outside this forum😭.

We have been harping that anuj is getting all his votes from HP and sandeep is getting all his votes from Raj. and amey's votes were being divided with meenal because both r from Bombay.I don't understand how come amey being so popular is not able to beat sandeep and anuj,because they must be receiving like 2-3 laks votes even if everything is coming from their home state.Is it too big a number to beat😕.I mean r the amey fans so less in number that he is not able to get even 3-4 laks of votes out of the crores of people or does amey does not have the loyal fans outside of this forum😕.If anuj or sandeep had recieved like 20 or 30 laks votes it would have difficult to beat but that is not the case,amey fans did not wake up even after he came in the bottom three every alternate gala.

If we assume sandeep and anuj got votes only from their homestates where did the votes from the rest of india including bombay go😕,to karunya,hard to believe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbaggio

Does Amey Have fans outside of this forum? ......................................NO    Joking

😆,but i am serious😆

cool water thumbnail
oF COURSE HE HAS FANS OUTSIDE...oops sorry abt the caps...

They're the ones who've been voting for him uptil now!!! Check out the sify site...

Amey didn'yt lose out becoz of votes...that should be quite clear!!!
payal_usa19 thumbnail
Thas wht i dont understand ..... i think amey have many fans... but then dun knw how he got voted out may b his fans r only abroad... (which doesnt help n e in voting)
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh my all sisters r his fan 😆
n my all frnds in college
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool water

oF COURSE HE HAS FANS OUTSIDE...oops sorry abt the caps...

They're the ones who've been voting for him uptil now!!! Check out the sify site...

Amey didn'yt lose out becoz of votes...that should be quite clear!!!

sorry but i don't buy the theorey of sony messing up the votes everytime someones favorite is voted out.

Guest06 thumbnail
Amey have many fans outside India who unfortunatly can't VOTE :(
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh they cant vote thats y amey got voted out 😭
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesmily123

yeh they cant vote thats y amey got voted out 😭

i know😭😭😭but i am sure that amey is going to get his own album offer from sony just like rahul vaidya😊

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wat kind of a question is that??? did u not see the protests !!!!!!!!