Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Update - March 17th, 2006

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Hello All!!!!

I am doing today's update as I got to see the show. Before that, I must inform that today's episode was just too good. Titali Mami rocks!!!!!

Karan's Antim-Sansaskar:

Today's episode starts with Kavita giving "agni" (fire) to Karan's laash (dead body). She ask God "What kind of test is this? A mother always protect her child, but today I am burning my own son". She then breaks down.

The Hospital:

Vedika is giving Dhurv his medications. Just that Alisha enters. Dhurv sees her, nods his head to indicate that she can come in. Alisha comes in, says "Dhurv you have to recover soon now. Vedika waited a lot for you". Then Dhurv mention Karan's name and Alisha breaks down. Vedika holds and hugs her. She send a signal to Dhurv not to talk about Karan.

Karan's Antim-Sansaskar:

Kavita is gathering Karan's bones and stuff and crying. Urvishi comes there. Urvishi asks Kavita if she can put Karan's bones in the water. Kavita give them to her and remember giving Karan away to Urvishi at birth.

The Hospital:

Vedika is shaving Dhurv's face. She is then shown feeding him. Antrishk+Rudra coming to see Dhurv. Vedika hugging Dhurv from behind while Antrishk+Rudra holds Dhurv's hands. Titali mami coming to hospital, feeding Dhurv and herself tooLOL. The sweets are finished when Titali looks at it again, Dhurv, & Tara laughs at her. Doctor telling Ved Dhurv is fine now. Dhurv going home with Antrishk+Rudra. This was all shown in mute and was the indication of the time moving forward.

Back at Raizada's Home:

Niharka is sitting in her room, looks upset. Vedika comes in, she sees Niharika unhappy. Vedika tease her and ask if she had a fight with Rudra bhaia. Niharka says she's upset because Sundari is not punished for what she did to us. Vedika tell that God will punish her. While they are talking, Titli is listen to it all.

The Hall:

Sundari is talking to herself. She thank Karan for helping her when he was alive and now that he's dead, she still didn't get in trouble. She says, I don't have to be scared because no one will suspect me. Just then, she sees a suitcase landing near her. She looks back and see Titali standing by the stairs.

Sundari ask, what does this mean? Titali mami slap's her hard. Sundari is shocked. Everyone comes outside and look. Sundari ask why did you slap me. Titali mami again slap's her hard and says if she ask anymore questions, I'll slap you more.

Titali then says this house has given me respect/love/food/shelter. She is so glad that God gave me a change to survive them now. She then looks at Sundari, and says "this house's son gave you a place to stay here and you try to kill their other son?" Everyone is shocked. Titali says "You try to kill our Dhurv". Everyone is shocked and the episode ends on Sundari and Titali's face.

Monday: Antrishk take Sundari's hand, kick her out and throw her bag. He then shut the door on her face. Sundari is shocked.

PrincessTongue

rumjhum Newbie
rumjhum
rumjhum

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
hi,
thnks so much for the update.
universe Senior Member
universe
universe

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
wow finally....titli broke her silence.
thanks for the update.
simrat91 IF-Dazzler
simrat91
simrat91

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
thankz! Big smile
caon Senior Member
caon
caon

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
finally antrkish showed some maturity LOL
pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
thnx
moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
YEssss, finally sum1 kicked sundari out of the house...it just happened to be antariksh..lol..serves her right!!!!!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Princi !!!! Fab update !!!

But why do have this horrible feeling that it's Karan and not Dhruv?? Cry

Go to top