Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya @ 9 in Paadutha Teeyaga! (Page 2)

bhale Senior Member
bhale
bhale

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhavir108

Just a small correction and a piece of info,that was not for Paduta Teeyaga.. its from a concert organized by Ajanta Arts Academy in Hyderabad which is run by Karunya's and Hemachandra's family who are reputed in Hyd for promoting such talent..

Karu's sister Kavya recently gave a concert for the Ajanta Art Academy..

Paduta Teeyaga is the telugu equivalent of SRGMP, its a musical show with four contestants and judges judging them..its far more musically oriented kinda like how sa re ga ma was when it initially started.. hosted by Sri S P Balasubramanium..paduta teeyaga has featured some majore judges like M M Kreem (Paheli and Jism fame) and top names from telugu industry... the best episodes of Paduta Teeyaga are always with kids..and Karunya, Hemachandra (SRGMP), I think even Karu's sister have taken part in tat show... it comes on Gemini TV

Paddutha teeyagaa come in e-tv not nin gemini

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thanx for the info
luvmusic Goldie
luvmusic
luvmusic

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhale

Just a small correction and a piece of info,that was not for Paduta Teeyaga.. its from a concert organized by Ajanta Arts Academy in Hyderabad which is run by Karunya's and Hemachandra's family who are reputed in Hyd for promoting such talent..

Paduta Teeyaga is the telugu equivalent of SRGMP, its a musical show with four contestants and judges judging them..its far more musically oriented kinda like how sa re ga ma was when it initially started.. hosted by Sri S P Balasubramanium..paduta teeyaga has featured some majore judges like M M Kreem (Paheli and Jism fame) and top names from telugu industry... the best episodes of Paduta Teeyaga are always with kids..and Karunya, Hemachandra (SRGMP), I think even Karu's sister have taken part in tat show... it comes on Gemini TV

Yup...Madhavi...Paaduta Teeyaga was on E-TV(also when Karunya participated)....donno if Hema participated....n the one on Gemini was Navaraagam n wasnt hosted by SPB.Now SPB hosts a similat talent hunt on Maa Tv called 'Paadalani Vundi'....

sweety001 IF-Dazzler
sweety001
sweety001

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged

yes i had seen that show and i thought it came on e-tv

Edited by sweety001 - 18 March 2006 at 6:14am
sweety001 IF-Dazzler
sweety001
sweety001

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvmusic

Originally posted by bhale

Yup...Madhavi...Paaduta Teeyaga was on E-TV(also when Karunya participated)....donno if Hema participated....n the one on Gemini was Navaraagam n wasnt hosted by SPB.Now SPB hosts a similat talent hunt on Maa Tv called 'Paadalani Vundi'....

ya i saw that show on Maa Tv u can watch it online...
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
ya when i had seen it, it was on gemini...
its on e-tv now ?! thnx for the info...
ajanta Groupbie
ajanta
ajanta

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 2:03am | IP Logged
where is tht hum pyar me jalne walonka chain kaha vooo araam kaha??

Go to top