Posted: 18 years ago

HEY CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME! I HAVE NO IDEA WATS GOING ON IN KZK NOW WHO RAPED MUKTI? AND WHY IS PRERNA ON PREMS SIDE?PLZ UPDATE ME A LITTLE BIT.

THANX

NATSπŸ˜‰

umm hi!
ill try my best!
sharad raped mukti...and prerna is on prems side cuz mukti blamed prem first and it turned out to be false so she thinks that this time it is wrong too and plus sharad hasnt acted bad infront of prerna so she has this ideal image of his!

umm i hope it helps!
yep thats it a very boring track

Originally posted by ~aashka~rocks~

umm hi!
ill try my best!
sharad raped mukti...and prerna is on prems side cuz mukti blamed prem first and it turned out to be false so she thinks that this time it is wrong too and plus sharad hasnt acted bad infront of prerna so she has this ideal image of his!

umm i hope it helps!

She is rightπŸ˜ƒ

BUT WHY DID SHARAD RAPE HER ISN'T HE MARRIED TO SNEHA? πŸ˜•
watch today'z episode! it says in there i think! if i m not wrong! 😊
ya whatch today's epidode πŸ˜ƒ
yeah the info is in todays epsiode cleared a few matters up
Yea he is but hes a bad guy now in kzk.
He raped mukti cos when him, prem, sneha an mukti were in parmarshwer, mukti saw him comin out of sum girls room in the morning. She then found out he didn't go 2 his an sneha's room all night, so she told sneha what she saw.
Sneha got really upset, an almost ended it wit sharad but at the last minute prem said that sharad spent the nite wit him. He then got mukti 2 see the girl who said that nothing had happened between (weve since found out that this is a lie). Mukti apologised, sneha an sharad didn't split up. However although sneha forgave mukti sharad didn't and wanted revenge from her.
That's partly the reason he raped mukti. Sharad also found out that the nite before (meaning the nite before he raped mukti), she slept wit prem, so assumed that she wouldn't mind if he did rape her.

Ive jus read the last sentence ive written, an im telling u guys that guy was dropped on his head as a baby. Theres no other explanation 4 why hes so b****y stupid!!!

Originally posted by suki11

Yea he is but hes a bad guy now in kzk.
He raped mukti cos when him, prem, sneha an mukti were in parmarshwer, mukti saw him comin out of sum girls room in the morning. She then found out he didn't go 2 his an sneha's room all night, so she told sneha what she saw.
Sneha got really upset, an almost ended it wit sharad but at the last minute prem said that sharad spent the nite wit him. He then got mukti 2 see the girl who said that nothing had happened between (weve since found out that this is a lie). Mukti apologised, sneha an sharad didn't split up. However although sneha forgave mukti sharad didn't and wanted revenge from her.
That's partly the reason he raped mukti. Sharad also found out that the nite before (meaning the nite before he raped mukti), she slept wit prem, so assumed that she wouldn't mind if he did rape her.

Ive jus read the last sentence ive written, an im telling u guys that guy was dropped on his head as a baby. Theres no other explanation 4 why hes so b****y stupid!!!

πŸ˜†

dropped on his head many times-bandaron ke saat aisa hota hai kabhi kabhi