anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
For the first time I have no enthusiasm to watch the next gala. I have no interest to know who is singing what or how the judges responded.

Though my personal favorite from this Indian Idol was Meenal I still anxiously waited for the two most talented at par singers Amey and Karunya to battle out in finals. I always feared what if one of them get voted out before finals?  As I feel when your opponent is not at par with you then you lose the interest to give your best.

A healthy competition brings out the best talent. I am sure after Amey's ouster Karunya might not even try hard. Anuj and Sandeep might be good human beings but looking at their performances so far they can be classified only as mediocre singers. It doesn't matter how many votes they got or are going to get.

For me now the result doesn't matter anymore. Amey and Karunya have received lots of exposure at this platform and they are going to get offers based on that. In the past we have seen in another singing competition a mediocre singer got the title but the talented ones have got offers in the industry. Sony have to promote its winner but if winner doesn't have what it takes then even Sony can't do much to help.

I am sure 5 years from now we will see both Amey and Karunya successful in the industry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said Anjali I agree with you 😊
swt.smile thumbnail
Yeah I agree with you...I have lost interest in this show too ...so i'm not watching it anymore !!! I'll miss Amey ! 😭
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ANjali u started a contest with pic...u didnt reply abt second pic...

Is that mona? or pls reply there OK...?

I agree to Anjali...

without ANTARA no healthy competetion πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ANTARA MEENAL is better than AMEY KARUNYA JODI πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
anjali.nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumesh

ANjali u started a contest with pic...u didnt reply abt second pic...

Is that mona? or pls reply there OK...?

I agree to Anjali...

without ANTARA no healthy competetion πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ANTARA MEENAL is better than AMEY KARUNYA JODI πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

sumesh!! yaar, you and your antara.πŸ˜† never seen an obssessive fan.

i am going to remake darr with amey, antara and sumesh. sumesh is SRK. an...an........an..........antaraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol πŸ˜†

I just tried to deviate from thsi topic πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
princessno.1 thumbnail
Anjali but, Anuj is still there na πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: princessno.1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
anjali.nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessno.1

😳
nibbler thumbnail
very well said anjali...........yup that may happen karu maynt give up his best........but lets hope he gives...........i would rather prefer to say anuj hair is still there than anuj anjali.......... πŸ˜†