Happy Birthday Leena (tv-fan) 18/3 - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by tv-fan

Noor,
Wow such a lovely poem..Thank you!..and dont worry you did not miss my bday..its only morning ..here..and i'm checking my messages..πŸ˜‰
Love you!
--Leena

πŸ€—

πŸ€—

πŸ€—

Aryan ,Sana,
Thanks..yup bday girl is doing some Eijoo drooling...before she gets busy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--Leena

Originally posted by tv-fan

Aryan ,Sana,
Thanks..yup bday girl is doing some Eijoo drooling...before she gets busy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--Leena

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey di read dis sooo sweet !

Difference between "somebody you Love" & "somebody you Like" In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster But in front of the person you like, you get happy. In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter. If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile. In front of the person you love, you can't say everything on your mind But in front of the person you like, you can. In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy But in front of the person you like Firstu say i like u,then i loved u,

Noor

Edited by malkanoor - 18 years ago
Happy Birthday Leena πŸ‘ !!!!!!!!!
From another Leena πŸ˜†

HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ‘ !!!!!!!

Leena 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

hey di

jivan ka har rang doston se hai ! koi lal, koi neela, koi hara, koi peela,! par jabhi aap ko dekte hai ! dil bas yahi puchta hai yee naya rang konsa hai 😳

Noor
Originally posted by malkanoor

hey di read dis sooo sweet !

Difference between "somebody you Love" & "somebody you Like" In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster But in front of the person you like, you get happy. In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter. If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile. In front of the person you love, you can't say everything on your mind But in front of the person you like, you can. In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy But in front of the person you like Firstu say i like u,then i loved u,

Noor

hey noor... (can i call u noori pyar ke saat?😳) where are my sweet words.. this di needs to hear some nice things too😭

Originally posted by white rose

hey noor... (can i call u noori pyar ke saat?😳) where are my sweet words.. this di needs to hear some nice things too😭

awww ill send u ure bunch of flowers that i am suposed to send daily! but havent for a little while! ill send u sum flowers ok?πŸ˜ƒ

He...
Roshni, Leena, Noor..Thanks girls!
Uzi...jaan...Imagine me sending you hugs and flowers!!!!!!!!

~Leena
Originally posted by white rose

uzi di my pet/nikname is noori ! and just wait and watch !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³