Posted: 17 years ago
plz bring iqbal n shilpa i wanna c dem 😃

Originally posted by ticks

Please bring Qazi Touqeer 😊

ya plz try to bring QAZI...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😳

amey date 😳

im gonna keep requesting until he comes on...

so remember my name...itz Megha 😊

amey amey amey amey amey

😊
can u please bring qazi and rupu on the show.Thanks in advance 😊
hey man ur show's pretty cool! keep it up! 😊
Dont get me wrong guyz.. but I'm jus wondering howz the show goin to rock with Amey & Meenal.. I mean.. isn't the show supposed to spicy.. jus wondering whats the spice in that? Same with Qazi & Rupu..?
I know u'll have the reasons, that's y i wanna know.. coz' seriously I can't think bout nething spicy & Kandy sorta when I think of those ppl together :)
Again, dont get me wrong coz' Meenal was my first choice for Indian Idol & second one was Amey Date & I loved Qazi in Fame gurukul 😉
miss priya i think you r right. to make the show more chatpati type we need to have celebs who doesnt have a good offscreen relation but pretends to have in on screen.
so how abt Apurva Agnihotri and Samir Soni. both were part of JJKN and both were fighting for jassi and samir was out of JJKN for certain reasons, and we wud want to know the truth behind it.

Originally posted by Apurva

miss priya i think you r right. to make the show more chatpati type we need to have celebs who doesnt have a good offscreen relation but pretends to have in on screen.
so how abt Apurva Agnihotri and Samir Soni. both were part of JJKN and both were fighting for jassi and samir was out of JJKN for certain reasons, and we wud want to know the truth behind it.

yep! and also Raghav + Mallika... we would no the real reason behind their exits from jjkn