I’m directing Kandy Floss. - Page 10

Posted: 18 years ago
Today's show was fantastic, very nice.

More of Iqbal Khan please.

Bring Amey Date also.

One more request from you, please bring Tarun Katial ex Sony COO if u can...would love to hear some gossip on him. 😃
😆
tarun is here.. why bring him 😳 😳 😳
yes tanveer pls bring Apoorva and Mona in KF. we never see them any where except in their own serial JKKN. more over the serial is ending. so pls bring them. we really want to know what actually goes behind the scenes of JJKN.
hey tanveer welcum to IF nice to have u here............u r doing gr8 way to go!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😃
Yes Tanveer
Way to go............Very nice
Vaise this show is a very elegant and certified weapon to insult actors who have respectfully left Balaji and have never ever insulted the production house despite of their sour relationships...........Good Going Kandy darling! This is exactly what is expected out of a Balaji show. How LS👏 👏
Kandy dear, have a word of advice, please complete information collect kiya karo. Your reputation may get hurt gorgeous. 😳
Todayz epidose was great Tanveer.. nice work!! Loved the size matterz conversation & like always, Kandy was awesome! good job on the the shweta-cezanne part, never heard bout it before though. & Mona-Sakshi part was cool.
Looking forward for Urvashiz episode 😉
Hello everyone, it has been a wonderful journey for me on India-Forums and I think this is a smashing site with some very wonderful people. I'm posting this as a general comment now to summarize responses for various qestions.

1. Please remember that though I would love to reply to each and every one of you, its physically impossible for me to do so, yet I try very hard. I shoot almost 10 days a month and spend another 10 editing.

2. I enjoy the praises and complaints from you guys and wish to hear lots more.

3. The content per se is a part of the writer and the producer and I have flexibility with it, but not total control, so while I forward most of your requests, the final decision is not mine, although I can push things I find extremely interesting.

4. Many of you have Pm'ed / Emailed me to know more about me and / or chat with me on MSN / Yahoo / ICQ. I love meeting new people and base most of my writing (for my films in future) on real people with real stories. Although I may not have lots of time to chat, you are all most welcome to add me to your yahoo / msn / icq and my details are in my india-forums profile.

5. As for my photograph / personal details, my crazy stories, meeting me, watching the shoot, I obviously cannot communicate it on india-forums, and will do so, only if I know someone well enough. So yes, chat me up, and No, not here.

6. I will be doin another show soon - more details on that later.

7. LAst but not the least, keep watchin my show; you have all been so wonderful. Lots and lots of love to you all. Keep writing in.
Originally posted by Shakstar

lolz!! u need some body armour for Mona too!! 😆😆

Lol..I think Mona can take care of herself! She's a strong girl! 😛 You might wanna get some earplugs for the rest of the crew though..shrieks can hurt & cause permanent damage. 😉

Tanveer, you're doing a wonderful job w.the show. I liked this last episode MUCH better than the first one. I had done a "YUMS AND YUCKS" post on the first episode here & I'm thinking perhaps I'll continue..that way you'll get some more feedback.  Keep up the good work & I've got to add, just like everyone else..try to get Mona & Apoorva..w.or w.out Shilpa, I reallie don't care. 😃

All the best.

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷
Originally posted by Sidlum

Lol..I think Mona can take care of herself! She's a strong girl! 😛 You might wanna get some earplugs for the rest of the crew though..shrieks can hurt & cause permanent damage. 😉

lolz!!! 😆

Originally posted by Anamika_Garima

Yes Tanveer
Way to go............Very nice
Vaise this show is a very elegant and certified weapon to insult actors who have respectfully left Balaji and have never ever insulted the production house despite of their sour relationships...........Good Going Kandy darling! This is exactly what is expected out of a Balaji show. How LS👏 👏
Kandy dear, have a word of advice, please complete information collect kiya karo. Your reputation may get hurt gorgeous. 😳

😆