I’m directing Kandy Floss. - Page 9

Posted: 18 years ago
pls bring
APURVA AGNIHOTRI along with anyone u like.pls tanveer 😭
Posted: 17 years ago
i m watching it right now..love archie's gossip :D she makes it more interesting with her expressions 😃 its getting better.. 👏 ..and make candy's part a little longer..i like it best 😊Edited by donthavealife - 17 years ago
APURVA AGNIHOTRI AND MONA SINGH SPECIAL PLZ..THEY R THE BEST ON-SCREEN COUPLE----AT LEAST ON SONY ...I KNOW ITS AN EKTA SHOW BUT PLZ AA-MS. 15 MINS ATLEAST.
THANKS A LOT IF U CAN MANAGE THT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why wud they be on it..??? r they not on friendly terms..sorry i m not too used to watching soaps 😕

Hi Tanveer

Todays episode was HOT......Mona & Sakshi were fine. They were too cool types but what I enjoyed watching was Shweta Tiwari and Caezzane Khan story. Now that is what Candy Floss is all about.

I am die hard fan of JJKN...I wanted to see Mona but not with sakshi.....I mean thr was no masala in it. It was like an ordinary interview. We want garam masala like Rakhi Sawant, Shweta Tiwari etc. Maybe if u bring Shilpa and Mona face to face and ask Apoorva to choose some qualities in them....then it will be a feather in the cap of Candy Floss for sure.

Overall, todays episode rating:
Caezanne Khan & his gf on Shweta Tiwari-Very HS
The Parties where Candy took us-Very HS
Talking abt sizes-very very HS 
Mona Singh & Sakshi Tanwar-MS
Ms because their interview was not upto the level of what others was.

But overall the show was HS

Edited by navpun - 17 years ago

I liked todays episode,it was interesting and definitely entertaining and i enjoyed the "size matters" bit.The shwetha-cezzane fight took the cake eventhough i think we should stop with it now and I prefer to hear abt other controversial couples like them .

The mona-sakshi chat was fun but seemed very short.It was nice of them talking abt their future lives and their dream man.

kandy rocks and i liked the parties she sttended .Hope she attends more telly parties in future

I just want to see Apurva and Mona together in ur show.It would be fun and i know they are good budies but never pose or even talk when they are in trhe same party offscreen  .please do get them together
thanks

Edited by tina59 - 17 years ago
shweta n cezzane fight is gettin better every week 😆 😆
Todays episode was good..Just watched it on the video posted by Nomi as could not wait till 8:30 pm😃
shweta-cezzane fight was good.... enjoyed it 😆 😆 😆mona & sakshi chat was OK. Not much masala in it 😉
Want to see Kandy darling covering more parties...and
it will be a good idea to see Mona-Apurva-Shilpa together. Now thats going to be an interesting thing to watch 😉 MandAS 😉 together...

Originally posted by currentchaos

and
it will be a good idea to see Mona-Apurva-Shilpa together. Now thats going to be an interesting thing to watch 😉 MandAS 😉 together...

plzzz fulfill our wish tanveer!! it was only me that wanted MandAS but now there are sooo many ppl!! plzzzzz? 😳

AMEY DATE PLZZZZZ 😃 😃 😃

and 2dai's epi was really good 👏 👏 👏

prerna 😆