Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

From the precap, it is clear that Sandhya's suspicion on the cause of the fire has been fortified with evidence and she will get to the bottom of this Big smileas she is a future IPS officer.

Now the question is how are the CVs going to make this track. 
    Will Sandhya share the truth with Bhabho and Suraj? If then, will Bhabho forgive her immoral son and his greedy wife?  Definitely, next question is what is their punishment? 
  • On that other hand, what if Sandhya decides to handle this on her own like warning them not to repeat it because she might not want to hurt Bhabho and Suraj with this truth or Meena begs her to not to as Bhabho will drive her away to mayka or on the whole, Sandhya wants to keep up the integrity of the family.

I don't think Bhabho will throw them out, this soon.  LOLMy punishment would be to handle all the expenses for the next six months for Vikram and Meena.  Will Meena faint with this announcement? LOL

Edited by b2011 - 11 December 2011 at 4:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saakshi1305anupamgRuby13MizhihamzanuhaKaJenroxxarshi_karishummesulaimansita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predict The Track" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Meena will most probably go into coma LOL

But I don't think they will be thrown out. Suraj hai na to placate Bhabo Angry But definitely Vikram needs to be exposed more than Meena. I hate his holier-than-thou attitude towards Suraj, remember the locket incident, the voting track, also the robbery incident.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishsita11

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

It is one of the reason I hate Bhabho.  In all these incidents, she did not believe Suraj and insulted him before all the siblings.  This makes me think she is a bad mother who does not deserve a good son like Suraj.  She deserves the other three LOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinaRuby13hamzanuha0-SD-0arshi_karishsita11

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

It is one of the reason I hate Bhabho.  In all these incidents, she did not believe Suraj and insulted him before all the siblings.  This makes me think she is a bad mother who does not deserve a good son like Suraj.  She deserves the other three LOL.

Not only does she insult Suraj, she also emotionally blackmails him Dead 
In real life, anyone would have long given up paying any attention to such a mother. True she deserves the other three plus Meena & a friend like Daisa LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinaRuby13b20110-SD-0arshi_karishsita11

Mizhi

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011hamzanuhaarshi_karishummesulaimansita11

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Not only does she insult Suraj, she also emotionally blackmails him Dead 
In real life, anyone would have long given up paying any attention to such a mother. True she deserves the other three plus Meena & a friend like Daisa LOL
LOL ya sometimes i feel tht she deserves it...LOL

sittinab2011hamzanuha

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
B i am sure that sandhya will share the truth with suraj and bhabho will overhear the truth...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011hamzanuhaarshi_karish

Ruby13

Ruby13

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Ya she expects a lot from Suraj. This may be because she loves him the most. A little insecurity can be understood. But she overdoes it most of the time. 

b20110-SD-0sita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top