India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

PREMS MASTER PLAN!!! (PART 2)

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Okay I know im acting like a complete fool (an a really stupid one at that), but I still fink that prem is gna turn out 2 have been gud all along.

Firstly I fink that before sharad confessed 2 him, that prem already knew he was the rapist, cos he probably saw sharad carry mukti off, an I also fink that it was prem (if anyone) who carried mukti back 2 the sofa. 

The reason I fink that prem kept quiet then was, either cos he knew that he wud partially  get the blame cos he was the one who drugged mukti (this is also sumfing that I fink sharad will try an use against him later on). Or I fink he knows about sharad's dad plan 2 use bajaj's power an wealth 4 his own gud.

Im finking that then prem, thought up a master plan. It's already been said in this forum that prem cares 4 his sister sneha, an doesn't wnt 2 see her get hurt. So I fink he's planning 2 take all the gupta's wealth and give it 2 sneha, so even after the truth is relieved the gupta's won't be able 2 do anyfing 2 save sharad. Cos sneha will have all of their money.  Then again if prem did know about sharad's dads plan then he probably jus freaked over the idea of sumone other than him trying 2 take over bajaj's property. So in revenge he's gna take sharad's dad property away from him.

That's why in 2days episode I fink prem asked 4 a percentage of sharad's company.

Also I fink (this is hard 2 believe I know) that prem has joined hands with sharvan. Jus fink about it for a moment.

Firstly how did Sharvan know that mukti had been raped? I know he was at the party that night but, no one including mukti knew that she had been raped until 2day's after.

Secondly how did he know that mukti had left the house? He wasn't there when she left so how did he find out?

Finally how did the Sharvan get enough money on him 2 claim to be able 2 get sum hotshot lawyer 2 defend her? The last we heard the guy was desperate enough to ask anurag (the man he claims 2 hate) 4 money via getting a slice of the basu property. So where did this money come from? Remember aparna doesn't have a penny 2 her name.

My theory is that prem is the one giving all the information and the money. I fink that these 2 made a deal, which goes sumfing like this. If sharavan helps mukti gain justice by sending sharad 2 jail he's essentially killing 2 bird's wit one stone. Cos both the basus and the bajaj's will be devastated knowing that they got sneha married 2 a rapist. An sharvan knows that seeing a distraught sneha cud really push anu/prena/bajaj 2 the edge. This is also exactly what he wants. Plus if none of them support mukti, and they find out she was right all a long, its gna hurt even more. Especially if sharvan is the one who did help her, then that would really add salt 2 their wounds.

So this is what sharvan gets from the deal. Prem on the other hand gets 2 help mukti without sharad ever knowing.

An if sharad never suspects prem then, he (prem) can slowly put the plan in action 2 ruin the guptas.

Edited by suki11 - 17 March 2006 at 4:06pm

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
i pray that you are right.

good thinking though Clap
sweta.sweet Senior Member
sweta.sweet
sweta.sweet

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
nice observation. Smile , but the part of shravan and prem working together doesnt seem quite right Confused Confused
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
yaar hoping that u are rite i have lil hope left though Ouch
Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
im confused abt ur theory Confused
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer