Kasauti Zindagi Ki

PREMS MASTER PLAN!!! (PART 2)

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Okay I know im acting like a complete fool (an a really stupid one at that), but I still fink that prem is gna turn out 2 have been gud all along.

Firstly I fink that before sharad confessed 2 him, that prem already knew he was the rapist, cos he probably saw sharad carry mukti off, an I also fink that it was prem (if anyone) who carried mukti back 2 the sofa. 

The reason I fink that prem kept quiet then was, either cos he knew that he wud partially  get the blame cos he was the one who drugged mukti (this is also sumfing that I fink sharad will try an use against him later on). Or I fink he knows about sharad's dad plan 2 use bajaj's power an wealth 4 his own gud.

Im finking that then prem, thought up a master plan. It's already been said in this forum that prem cares 4 his sister sneha, an doesn't wnt 2 see her get hurt. So I fink he's planning 2 take all the gupta's wealth and give it 2 sneha, so even after the truth is relieved the gupta's won't be able 2 do anyfing 2 save sharad. Cos sneha will have all of their money.  Then again if prem did know about sharad's dads plan then he probably jus freaked over the idea of sumone other than him trying 2 take over bajaj's property. So in revenge he's gna take sharad's dad property away from him.

That's why in 2days episode I fink prem asked 4 a percentage of sharad's company.

Also I fink (this is hard 2 believe I know) that prem has joined hands with sharvan. Jus fink about it for a moment.

Firstly how did Sharvan know that mukti had been raped? I know he was at the party that night but, no one including mukti knew that she had been raped until 2day's after.

Secondly how did he know that mukti had left the house? He wasn't there when she left so how did he find out?

Finally how did the Sharvan get enough money on him 2 claim to be able 2 get sum hotshot lawyer 2 defend her? The last we heard the guy was desperate enough to ask anurag (the man he claims 2 hate) 4 money via getting a slice of the basu property. So where did this money come from? Remember aparna doesn't have a penny 2 her name.

My theory is that prem is the one giving all the information and the money. I fink that these 2 made a deal, which goes sumfing like this. If sharavan helps mukti gain justice by sending sharad 2 jail he's essentially killing 2 bird's wit one stone. Cos both the basus and the bajaj's will be devastated knowing that they got sneha married 2 a rapist. An sharvan knows that seeing a distraught sneha cud really push anu/prena/bajaj 2 the edge. This is also exactly what he wants. Plus if none of them support mukti, and they find out she was right all a long, its gna hurt even more. Especially if sharvan is the one who did help her, then that would really add salt 2 their wounds.

So this is what sharvan gets from the deal. Prem on the other hand gets 2 help mukti without sharad ever knowing.

An if sharad never suspects prem then, he (prem) can slowly put the plan in action 2 ruin the guptas.

Edited by suki11 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i pray that you are right.

good thinking though 👏
sweta.sweet thumbnail
nice observation. 😊 , but the part of shravan and prem working together doesnt seem quite right 😕 😕
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar hoping that u are rite i have lil hope left though
Dola87 thumbnail
im confused abt ur theory 😕
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good observation.still abit hope left
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dola87

im confused abt ur theory 😕

wot r u confused abut
sweta.sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

wot r u confused abut

ya😕

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yea, tell me what u don't understand Dola87, an ill edit those parts so that they won't be confusing. Hope no one else is having problems!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
no problems weid me suki got it all loud and clear