Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello64 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
No I don't think he'll take her because when kirpa went to his room to wish him happy holi Angad wan't there. So maybe he already left for the party.
angadkripalover thumbnail
I think he will make up an excuse 😭 😭 but it would be nice to have them go together and be happy 😛 😛 😛
Rabia80 thumbnail
I think he will take her. I dont think he'd go by himself. Atleast i hope not. I really want to see Krips face when she finds out Angad is working with Mishty.
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish Krips go somewhere in holi party with Kartik Bhaiyaaaaaaa 😛

ironicalz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think that angad is going to take kripa with hime to the party .
farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well wht i think he will not take kripa....mishty will call kripa 2 join here.....soo kripa 1st says no coz when she heard tht mishty told angu 2 bring her but he didn't sooo she will get hurt then....mishty will request her...so she will go.....well over there....sum sutiation like.....a-k...standin door door....mishty make them dance..soo angu will dance lil.....then again will separately dance.....then obviously...da song...hit song"rang ga barsa bigaa chunar wali" angu will dance wid mishty....kripa will see this....n b step back wid.....upset n thinkin a-m relationship....then......wht...angu bhan ka naasama....dancin wid mishty....n mishty get masti wid tense....coz of her hubby n k...soooooooooo..... 😕 i think yah sab hoya....now mayb.... 😆