Kkusum
Kkusum

I think I figured out who killer is...

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

It is Esha's son.

Remember when the show leaped 20 years on the last show before it leaped Esha was talking to herself saying that her son is Canada? London something like that and that Abhay does not know and she wants to keep it like that.

I have a feeling he is coming back to take revenge on Abhay(thinking that Mahi is Kusum)and kills her and when he realizied that it was not Kusum, he is on a mission to kill her every chance he gets. Or it could be that maybe that something has happened to Esha(since she is not on the show anymore and I have an odd feeling that it has to do something with Aryaman who may have blackmailed her to get out of India or have something that could damage her)and her son has come back to take revenge. He probably looks just lilke ABHAY. I think that he may have turned out evil like his mother.

The other scenario is that Ajay Malia has a Mask like Abhays so people will suspect Abhay only. He probably went to kill kusum and killed mahi instead and is trying to finish the job.

The 3rd scenario could be that Abhay is really the killer. Remember when after arguing with Abhay and Kusum, Mahi ran to her room and Kkusum was gonna go but Abhay said No Kusum Let me go to her.

Anyways, let me know what you all thinkBig smile

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

WOW...............GOOD THINKING!

I forgot that esha had a son that was NOT garv. Maybe you are right.....maybe its someone that is not on the show already but a new character. But i still am a little confused with how aryaman fits into the picture......he is good or bad?

PLus, i agree with the esha's son theory because if you remember, when acp, sohan, ksh*tig and garv were all chasing the guy in the red car and when he put the window down garv saw who it was.........and it didn't look like abbay, ajay or aryaman. It was some other guy.

Then, when abbay gave kusum the choorians and she went down to take his blessings and the guy tried to shoot her........again.......they showed his face......but it wasn't abbay and did not look like ajay maliya either.

So i think that the killer could very much possibly be esha's son who we will now be introduced to. Because garv is not esha's real son........she's just his godmother.

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Hey, but the guy in the red car deid remeber!
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 5:19am | IP Logged
If abhay's son has come back, then he can't be kkusum's age and won't the family members find that out
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 9:43am | IP Logged

ok can anyone please explain it too me please

that abhay really has son cause i dont remember esha being pregnant i thought garv was her .... or she was his godmother cause she never had anykids it was her step kid from that budha not from abhay

please can anyone clear this out

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Remember Esha used to live in America and was gone a long time and on the last show they showed her sitting in her office saying Abhay I have a beta that you will never know about. She was talking to herself.

The family members would not know that Abhay had a child with Esha because she never told them. Also I think that Aryaman knew that Esha was up to being her bad old self and must have found some evidence against her to make her leave or die or something that is why Aryaman was suspected also but he actually was trying to do good.

I also think that Esha died in the fire not Mahi. Could be that Mahi saw Esha in her room and they got in an argument and mahi pushed her down(easy way for Esha to be off the show since she is no longer there). Mahi may come back fit and pretty after having child in real life.

My final thought is that Ekta needs not to think about making money, money and more money instead to think about making shows that make sense and have a little reality in it.

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Welcome to the forum Sirfina.  U are good writer.

Smile

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Sirfina.... Your guess is very logical..... I also have the same opinion about Killer being Abhay and Isha's son....... I had already posted my similar opinion in this topic.... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2282&PN= 1http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2282&PN= 1Clap

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2282&PN= 1

Go to top