Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

INFORMATION BOX: LOVE VS. HATE (TULSI) (Page 3)

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Shiman I agree with u..but we hav to think also Mihir's side..one side his Love Tulsi...other side his Mom......
so how could Mihir feels this.... Cry

shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I understand the emotional side of this.

But, if you look at this from the rational viewpoint, Savita ASKED for mercy and for mukti and Tulsi refused to do so. After Tulsi wanted to contact the family in London, Savita told her not to. How could she disobey Savita's commands? It is true, Tulsi should have called... that was a big mistake... but it was Savita who asked for mukti and not Tulsi... this point should be noted
helipatel IF-Sizzlerz
helipatel
helipatel

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely.
Ek Ajnabee Senior Member
Ek Ajnabee
Ek Ajnabee

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Agreed! LOL
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Rulez

No matter what Karan and Baa will always support Tulsi even if the world comes to an end!!!! Its useless to expect anything more than supporting Tulsi from them!!!
I totally agree with Mihir... she wanted to put an end to Ansh's evils, so she finished him off... She could not see Savita in pain so without informing anyone,she let her go!!! And now she tells Mihir "You did not witness the suffering Ma was undergoing, thats why you are blaming me today" Come on...give me a break did you ever bother to inform him seriously??? Tulsi along with all her supporters do not even bother how the son would feel after coming back only to see his mom gone... they are all upto proving the fact that What ever the situation was...but she did the right thing. Why does she tend to forget every time...that she is a mere human being.. and its useless considering oneself as god..!!!!!
I am soooo with Mihir... this time around he is absolutely right... I'll support him whole heartedly even if he asks her to leave SN!!!

Im sorry but I really DISAGREE with you. First of all..how would you feel if someone raped your daughter/bahu and nothing could be done about it? Would you not want to kill the guy that did it? Especially if he was living with you? Yea I agree that Tulsi should have informed someone about Savita's health..that was her biggest mistake BUT if she did inform someone..they would have all come to Mumbai..and would have missed the wedding..and the wedding would have been stopped..everything would have been ruined. Tulsi thought about the wedding..she didnt want to ruin everything and Im sure Savita didnt want that either. And plus, how could Tulsi tell Mihir and everyone what was going on..when Tulsi herself was all puzzled up from the incident. Since when does Tulsi think she is god? She doesnt, she just tries to help..although NO ONE appreciated her help except for Karan, Ba and her bahu's..Karan and the bahu's arent even her REAL blood..but they still believe her..back to the point..Tulsi does not consider herself GOD..and it was Savita who asked for Mukti..like Tulsi said..she did not MURDER Savita..she gave her mukthi..she have Savita a new life..well thats just my opinion. And if Mihir does want to leave Shantinkaiten he can..did he even listen to Tulsi? No..he doesnt even want to hear her side of the story..he just listens to MEERA..a total stranger..yes..but who cares..Mihir can listen to a stranger than his own wife..who have been married to him for more than 10 years!

Priya

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:05am | IP Logged

I agree with the concept of mercy killing. If a body is in so much pain, beyong repair and hope then it may be best to end life peacefully.

But Tulsi did a grave mistake by taking this decision on her own.

Since when did a marriage ceremony become so important that she could not inform her family about a life taking accident Confused

And finally could she not wait for a day or two so that the family could see Savitha alive once?

I think savitha should not have insisted Tulsi do it so soon. after all she loved all of Tulsi's bahus. She should have met everybody and then departed.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepAnBH

I agree with the concept of mercy killing. If a body is in so much pain, beyong repair and hope then it may be best to end life peacefully.

But Tulsi did a grave mistake by taking this decision on her own.

Since when did a marriage ceremony become so important that she could not inform her family about a life taking accident Confused

And finally could she not wait for a day or two so that the family could see Savitha alive once?

I think savitha should not have insisted Tulsi do it so soon. after all she loved all of Tulsi's bahus. She should have met everybody and then departed.

Exactly yaar! That is exactly the point I am making. It was all horribly wrong on Tulsi's part and VERY incosiderate of her!!!
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hay will Payal do something????/

Go to top