Originally posted by tisshgna

ya me 2.......lets just wait n watch😳

ya me 3πŸ˜•...........
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by trups

ya me 3πŸ˜•...........

hope......its true though😳

not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again

Originally posted by harpy

not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again

Exactly.Anyway thanks for the article.

Originally posted by Supergirl7

Khandelwal to enter Bollywood

Former Sujal has been signed in the romantic lead by a prestigious banner (considering his several walk-outs from films and serials his life might as well be a soap opera itself)

Subhash K Jha

Rajiv Khandelwal is all set to make a foray into Bollywood. According to sources Rajiv has been offered the title role in a legendary love story from an illustrious banner which produced several romantic hits in the '70s. The banner hopes to make a comeback with Rajiv's film.

The actor, currently in Delhi, is reluctant to reveal details. "I am extremely superstitious about anything that's being planned," he says. "As it is, people keep making premature announcements about me. I shot the pilot for a serial Hum Do Hamare Nau with my former Kahiin To Hoga co-star Amna Sharif and the news was all over the place when nothing had been finalised. Amna had stepped into the pilot at the last minute because of the long-standing professional relationship we share."

Meanwhile three big television houses have approached him for author-backed long-running serials. Rajiv has already narrowed down his choice to two.  He's keeping the third on hold.

Rajiv is undecided whether he wants to be the monarch on television (where he's apparently being offered twice the amount that other major television stars get) or he wants to venture into Bollywood.

"There have been offers, both on the small and large screen," he says. "I'm tempted to do at least one of them, since if I am out of sight, I'll soon be out of mind. But I'm not insecure about my future. I've voluntarily stayed away from work for four months. I can comfortably do so for a few more months. This is a crucial time for me. I'm young and fancy free. I'd like to use this period before the next phase in my career to relax, spend time with family and friends and be on my own."

In the past Rajiv has never been daunted by the prospect of taking risks. "When I was out of Kahiin To Hoga I was advised to sign at least one television serial just to stay in the limelight," he says. "But I'm not scared of being in exile. I agree I'm choosy. But now is the time to make up my mind and I have to take a decision about my next assignment shortly."

β€’ I agree I'm choosy. But now is the time to make up my mind

sheenu my twin πŸ€—........

my janni at last tu aagaye kth forum par 😳

my twin gonna be doc soon 😳

then help your sis from rajeev bemari πŸ˜†

hey kya news laye hai warna har bare

u post articles on those whom i dislike πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

awww sis love ya sheen dekh dina ko

siggy dekho iska πŸ˜† she is gone pagal πŸ˜†

help her doc πŸ˜³πŸ˜† thanx janni for article

love ya πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..

pink

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• anyways thanx for the article......... 😊
pehle pata toh karlo yeh roomers hain ki nahi

Originally posted by harpy

πŸ˜• 

Thanks for the article ....... hope its true

Thanks Supergirl...for the article

And for those who are confused ..dont be...........

Rajeev has not signed anything......Not even the comedy serial "Hum Do humare Nau".....though thats the only serial he has come close to signing..... and may sign it πŸ˜ƒ if all goes well........

As for being offered roles.....He gets offered by the dozen........he meets producers.......reads scripts....and then declines when it doesnt touch his heart......

So just leave him...........Let him be.....I know he'll come back with a bang.......Coz we his real fans are always there with him and for him. 😊
Thanx hardyπŸ˜ƒhumara confusion dur karne ke liye........to tell u truth I am fed up with rumours regarding Rajeev.........