Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys i talked to aamna she was on shooting she was hotting a scene wid akshat.............................and then he left nad she talked to me i told her tht u r very pretty she said thans at tht time too she looked really pretty........................nad then i told her i like Rajeev but he loves u and she was so surprised to hear it i was like i mean u guys r best frnds....................then Rajeev came he met me n then he hugged me he hugged me twice but i didint feel anything ...............i toook cakes for themm then we cut the cake and and gave slice to each other...............then came the saddest thing

i woke up and it was a dream  ...........i was so devastated....dont know hwen will i meet them in reali live in Us nad am a paki so getting visa for india is difficult😭   but hope tht day comes 

guys sorry dnt get angry i just wanted to share wid u guys

if i would have said in the begining tht in my dream then u guys wouldnt have read it maybe so

dreams maybhe saath aate hain😳

but i enjoyed the dream i like dreams only wid rajeevπŸ˜‰dont know why

post ur views😊

Edited by RAJEEVforAAMNA - 18 years ago
awwwwwwwww soooo sweeetttt πŸ‘

yar kia dream haiii πŸ‘

hamari tu dreams per bhi raj ka raj hai πŸ‘

but afsoss k dina ko abhi tak aisa gud gud khawab nai aaya 😭
πŸ˜†

chalooo...mai jaa ker soo jati hoon shayad mujhe bhi aisa khawab aagaye πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
yeh banda pitai ga mujh sai........ πŸ˜†
itna suspense create ker diya..... phir jab mai smile kernai laga... toh ek dam 1000 watt ka jhatka laga gaya.... πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† mohsin bro ur too muchhh waise same ere πŸ˜†
hey wah kya sapna dekha.............very good...... πŸ‘

it happens.....i dream about ot all the time expessically in skool.....ever since i started watching rajeev i started to day dream!!!!!!!!!! 😳 😳

Originally posted by Mashal

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey Mashal..are u Mohsin's sis..??

πŸ˜† why this one arent u guyshappy tht i dreamt abt him or its tht in the beginning it was so suspenseful and good then i blurted out tht it was a dream πŸ˜›
coomon yar i thought u r giving us good news that she was talking with akshat that i thought akshat is back but ah 😭 atleast there would be any twist in KTH but khair i hope asey khuwab sab lagaan team ke members ko ayen πŸ˜†

Originally posted by RAJEEVforAAMNA

πŸ˜† why this one arent u guyshappy tht i dreamt abt him or its tht in the beginning it was so suspenseful and good then i blurted out tht it was a dream πŸ˜›

yea dear u wrote so realistically that i thougt that u actually talked to her but then fuse udh gaya n u woke up..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...