India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

MAIKA YA SASURAL??????

Kadwiphool Senior Member
Kadwiphool
Kadwiphool

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
This show brought up a very intersting topic for indian women. what's more important after marriage, your maika or your sasural? what would you do if your maika and your sasural wanted to do the same thing that would make them happy and you're caught in the middle???! it's a controversial topic since everyone says for an indian girl, your sasural should be more important BUT HOW CAN YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT THE HAPPINESS FOR YOUR MAIKA?! WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO? CryAngryWink

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
U need to keep balance thts wht marraige is we cant ignore both r impt
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
yup,balance both Embarrassed
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
yea you need to create a place for everyone in your heart as well as in everyone's hearts.. Balancing is the key girls..lol am talking like i am married even tho am only 16! LOL
Kadwiphool Senior Member
Kadwiphool
Kadwiphool

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
yea i know that but sometimes trying to make everyone happy always causes some sort of a conflict!
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
yea.. can't make everyone happy.. but ur parents are the ones who brought u up and u can't not make them happy and your sasural u gotta live there if you want to live with ur husband.. oh i don't care i still have many years to think about that! meanwhile am just going to sit back and watch how saloni does it! LOL..maybe i could get a tip or two! Wink
Kadwiphool Senior Member
Kadwiphool
Kadwiphool

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DeepaliC

yea.. can't make everyone happy.. but ur parents are the ones who brought u up and u can't not make them happy and your sasural u gotta live there if you want to live with ur husband.. oh i don't care i still have many years to think about that! meanwhile am just going to sit back and watch how saloni does it! LOL..maybe i could get a tip or two! Wink

haha me too!LOL

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I think your sasural is more important. but sometimes you have to look at circumstances. There is always a way to solve problem. For some people no matter how much you do is never enough(saural). Saloni needs to pay more attnetion to Nahar and keep him happy. Now she has a life with him. Try to get his problems solve first.

Go to top