Kkusum Gupshup - "Vidhi is Abhay & Esha's

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
On Thursday, you heard Vidhi say she wanted Abhay Kapoor's downfall. Ever wondered why Vidhi is so dead against pyara Abhay. Think Think....

The story goes that vidhi wants to take revenge against abhay and kkusum for the injustice done against her mother.Its also strange but true that Father Abhay Kapoor was not present in daughter kumuds wedding with Kshtij.

Sources in the Balaji Camp tell us Vidhi is none other than Abhay and Esha's child and Trishul is not Abhays son but rather a mohra bought by Tashu. Whether Trishul gets pro kapoors or  whether vidhi was the child born out of wed lock.Could it be that Vidhi is actually Abhay and kkusums child or then is Esha will come back -  guess only time will tell. 

Three daughters in the age of family planning - Looks like Balaji is indeed scared of Milleee !!!

BYE BYE
TC
ANOLI
XXX

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
cant wait 4 this 2 unravel so vidhi was gonna have an inter family marriage๐Ÿคข
Anonymous thumbnail
wait a sec...wasn't Esha related to Garv somehow? she was there a while back???
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anonymous

wait a sec...wasn't Esha related to Garv somehow? she was there a while back???

Not exactly ,Esha is Garv's god mother, so I dont think that she is blood realted to him.and she was shown a long time back but only for a few episodes
Swati08 thumbnail
so trishul's not abhay's and tashu's son.  Thank god for a minute i was thinking about trishul n vidhi having same fathers.๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jasmineA thumbnail
interesting plot thanx for sharing..and also isha character played by (shewta kwatra) she left balaji camp forever...thats why mahi will come bk soon for a negative role i read ekta kapoor interview in magazine..so i guess wait and watch...
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i swear then thats just sik. ewww.
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh god....cant take this anymore....when is this crap gonna end
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lucky abhay...
he has 4 kids from 4 different mothers...isbn't that wonderful...all can see that he has been busy lately.,...
n another gud thing...all 4 o0f them hate him for sunthing or the other...
another thing...vidhi n trishul are half brother n sister but r still getting married...
nice values u have ms. ekta kapoor...u listening???
nss526 thumbnail

Who wouldn't hate Abhay?๐Ÿ˜† How many affairs has he had? Maybe more than we think๐Ÿ˜‰