Written update 17th March

towhid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Here is the written update for 17th March. I'm writting for the first time. SO don't know how is it!!! Plz forgive me if I did sum mistake.😊

Jai and Bauji talks abt the land. Jai tries to find out what is in that land from bauji. But Bauji proposes him to demand anything but he shudn't open his mouth abt that land. Then Bauji promises him that he'll open a company by Jai's name. And tells Jai to promise him that he won't tell anybody abt this land. Jai agrees.
Kavya sees a girl and boy getting married in the mandir.But then he sees the face of the bride and realizes that it's not Anjali. He asks Pandit abt Yug and Anjali's marriage. But Pandit doesn't know anything abt it. NItya is plannig at home to kill Kavya as Pammi and Anjali both r away from home and no one can save Kavya. Bauji comes to Nitya and tells her abt that mysterious land and tells her that Kavya knows abt hte land and u know Nitya that if Kavya will go in that land then what will happen. Nitya tells him that don't worry! Kavya won't go to that land. This mystery will remain between u and me as it was b4. Nitya tells to herself that till today I hid this mystery from others. But I don't know if I'd b able to keep this secret to myself any more or not. This secret is my Trump card that I still kept to myself and when I'll need it badly I'll use it. Yug thinks abt Anjali at home and thinks that when Kavya will ask me abt u what'll I tell him. And Kavya sudddenly comes infront of Yug. He asked Yug where is Anjali. Yug says that I can't tell u this Kavya. Kavya asks y?? Y did u do this Yug?? Yug replies, for Anjali. COz I luv Anjali and I can do anything for Anjali. Kavya asks and y did Anjali do it?? YUg says, Coz of u. SHe still luves u and to keep u happy she did it so that she can go away from u. Kavya asks Yug that where is Anjali now?? YUg says that I can't tell u and I promised Anjali. I cna't break her promise. (Both of the men were crying. OMG!! Both men cried for one woman. LOL ) kavya goes to Aayi and asks her where is Anjali? Aayi says that she juz left for Bangalore. KAvya goes to Taxi stand and find the number of the taxi Anjali is traveeling in. THen he finds out that taxi and that driver says that he dropped anjli at airport. Kavya goes to airport,looked here and there, but cudn't find Anjali,He asked in Enquiry but finds out that Anjali didn't go in flight. Then he says to Vedh that where can I find ur mom>> THen he suddenly says that Anjali didn't go to Bangalore. In fact she didn't leave this city. SHe can't leave this city with out u. I guess I know where is she!!! Kavya goes to the grave of Atharb. And thinks to himself that I know u r here Anjali. Ur and my one part is here. and this nature who always separated us always made us realize that we r not apart, It cud b the leave that changes colour in every season, but make me realize that it's related to u. It might b the air that make me feel that it juz touched u and came to me. Or it might be the smell that comes from the land after rain that make us remember of the time when we were together.And this nature is telling me that u r here. Near me, nobody can separate Kavya and Anjali. Our story will go on. THis Vedh will live in our luv. THis air will tell us our luv story. Our luv memory is hidden in this air. and i know that u'll b attracted by this air and u'll come here. Anjali's dupatta suddenly flows and comes to vedh and Kavya. kavya takes it and sees Anjali, then goes to her and gives her dupatta back. Both of em stares at each other's eyes and then Anjali thinks to herself that I don't believe it Kavya. I don't believe this kavya. I know that ur memory and ur life isn't my anymore. I don't have right on them anymore.Kavya thinks that memory is urs and and my life also. y r u going away from ur own memory and ur own life. Anjali thinks that I can't live here Kavya. I'll have to go. we both went forward in our life. Kavya thinks that noo Anjali after aparting from u, our life has changed but the time didn't. We r still in the same situation where we left each other. Anjali thinks noo! Kavya. Pammi is in ur life now and the time can't change it also. Kavya thinks that time already changed it Anjali. Anjali turns and begin to move but Kavya holds her and turns her back. Kavya thinks that This time we won't let anybody say that we met to b apart (Hum mile hee thee bicharnee kee liye). Anjali thinks that noo! Kavya this time we won't b together so that u'll b apart. Then both stares at each other and remembers past time and the song plays hum mile the. Anjali then leaves and her dupatta touches Kavya's face. Pammi is sitting in couch and thinking that our relationship never reached into heart. That's y probably we r apart today. Then Anjali comes there. Pammi says, Hi! Anjali.Anjali says, what is all this Pammi?? What do u want to get by doing all these??Let's go to house. Pammi shows Anjali their dicorce paper and says that we both signed in it. Anjali takes it and then ripped it off. Anjali says that u can't do this. Marriage is not a play that u juz signed in a paper and the marriage is broken. Marriage is like death and birht and related to our life. Pammi says, Achcha Anjali then what abt ur marriage?? But today I'll say u y did I break this relationship?? marriage unites two lifes, but the relationship of two souls is made by God. And He wants that u and Kavya will b together. Anjali says that today u r sacrificing for the man whom u luv. I don't want ur sacrifice. U were good b4 when u wanted to get all he wanted. Pammi says that, do u think that pammi was better who broke other's family juz to make her own family. That Pammi who acted as Maa and snatched another mother's child. And today I can realize all this. I'm happy that I'm changed now (And we all r also happy that Pammi aunty is changed 😆). ANjali says that, may be that's what ur tears r trying to say?? Pammi says, Tears only doesn't come in sad moments. Tears can come in happy moments too. May b I've tears in my eyes today. But I won't have to live with the gulit that I snatched sumone's husband, sumone's child. U know Anjali whenever I see kavya's face I see ur face and Vedh's face and they ask me y did I do this? U might not go back to Kavya but i won't go back to kavya also. U know when Kavya touched me first time he had tears in his eyes. He had the feelings that he is breaking ur trust. Now u tell me how cud i live with a man who has always got sumbody else's face in his eyes. How cud i live with him when I always saw other woman's face in his eyes . Pammi burst into tears. She says , look anjali i didn't get my husband and my child also.And when I got a child that was also borrowed child. ANjali shakes Pammi and says that Bedh is ur child Pammi. Urs and Kavya is ur husband only urs. Pammi says that noo! Anjali may be Vedh is my child, but Kavya can't be my husband. Anjali says that u r his wife Pammi. pammi says that noo! Anjali u live in kavya's blood, his soul. U came into his life to take his life, but u gave him a new life. U came into his life as Anjum, but remain as Anjali.And who cares abt name and aim. Now u both wanted same thing to live together. In this little city Shimla ur revenge became ur luv. Destiny has created ur luck in that day, Anjali that u and Kavya won't b able to separate.I don't know what'll happen tomorrow. May be u'll try to live without him, but I know that u can't live without him Anjali. In that way, destiny might have created sumone from me. I don't know who he is or where is he!! But i knwo that he is not kavya. Anjali says that Kavya is ur husband Pammi.Pammi says that the divorce paper u juz ripped up has been registered. Our divorce is now legal. Anjali says what the hell r u saysing. R U mad??? Pammi says taht u know the relationship that I tried to make in these years juz broke in one moment. My and Kavya's relationship. But the relationship that was made in one moment is alive still today and that's ur and Kavya's relationship, anjali. No once can separate u two Anjali., noone. Y r u running from ur destiny Anjali?? Go to the man who is made for u only u. Go anjali. ANjali says that but it's wrong. Pammi says, if u want to figure out what's right and what's wrong then it'll take ur whole life to do that. Coz with time, right and wrong also changes. Good ppl become bad and bad ppl become good. Urs and Kavya's relationship would b still constant. Kavya was urs in past and he would remain in future too. Anjali go, Kavya needs u. Anjali leaves and Pammi cries.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_doll thumbnail
thanks.
Just watched the epi...i think the scene between kavya and anjali when kavya holds and turns her bak was kinda cute 😳
QueenE thumbnail
Wow that was good update thanks - so the divorce is regestered thats good.

Esti aunty
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that's sad feel sooooo sad for pammi 😭
funkygirlz95 thumbnail
thanx for this wicked update!! 😉
zara29 thumbnail
wow..nice update 👏
thanx 😊
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx 4 the update 😃 😉 .....it was such a gud update 😃 😳 😛
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update .... 👏
stonex thumbnail
thanks alot
👏
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the wonderful update!!!!!