India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

INTERESTING EPISODE OF 17TH (INDIA)

Kadwiphool Senior Member
Kadwiphool
Kadwiphool

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
but guys i think neel/shubra will be perfect together. i honestly never saw any chemistry between rewa/neel, they just dont look good together although i do feel awful for rewa since neel doesnt love shubra yet either but is marrying her (mostly b/c he felt sorry for her and saloni told him too.. oh boy). BUT GUYS DONT FORGET SALONI DIDNT KNOW EVERYONE WAS ARRANGING REWA'S MARRIAGE AT NAHAR'S HOUSE. but yes she still shouldve told nahar everything including that shubra's pregnant. ON THE OTHER HAND IT'S REALLY HARD TO DISCLOSE SUCH A SECRET ABOUT YOUR OWN SISTER EVEN IF IT IS WITH YOUR HUSBAND CryOuch

mom22ds Senior Member
mom22ds
mom22ds

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I also feel the same, Neel & Shubra look good together. I definitely feel bad about Rewa, but she doesn't look good with Neel. I like Rewa & hope she gets a better match for herself than Neel. Neel is not bad, but i find him boring sometimes...
Prianka Senior Member
Prianka
Prianka

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
yea did u guys notice how old rewa looks she looks like neels aunty instead of neels lover. the old rewa was much better atleast she was young
Kadwiphool Senior Member
Kadwiphool
Kadwiphool

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prianka

yea did u guys notice how old rewa looks she looks like neels aunty instead of neels lover. the old rewa was much better atleast she was young

yea exactly! even when they had the old rewa she looked much older than neel. but neel/shubra look perfect together! i agree though neel is pretty boring but that's just because he hasnt been given a good role yet

chicette20 Newbie
chicette20
chicette20

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I am enjoying Neel and Shubra together as well. They both look good together and I think Neel is much more interesting with Shubra than he ever was with Saloni.

I feel bad for Rewa but in the end it is better for her not to marry someone who only considers her a friend. Who knows, maybe she will find the man of her dreams soon Smile

I also hope that Nahar isn't mad at Saloni for too long because even though Saloni was wrong not to tell Nahar what was going on, I really am feeling sorry for Saloni because everybody in the house is treating her badly and she should at least have her husband's support.
harleen grewal IF-Dazzler
harleen grewal
harleen grewal

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Yah....i think neel is going to marry shubra now that she is pregnent....he'll probally do it for saloni!!!!!!!!!!
coolsana Senior Member
coolsana
coolsana

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged
hey guys, why not bring a twist in the story. just before the wedding shubra slips and falls and looses the child. wedding gets cancelled. neel ends up with rewa. nahar and his family happy. saloni and nahar relation back on track. what say????
pinkpanther21 Senior Member
pinkpanther21
pinkpanther21

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged
wow.. neal nd shubra! we are veryy behind. i think they would look pretty guud togeter Smile

Go to top