Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: RaatkiRani

lol actually i beg to differ.. the pics were jsut clicked.. doesnt mean he was staring.. jsut that they msut have been clicked as he was looking down or up at her face.. it happens.. chill out
and regardign the guy being sick lol i think its ur imagination that sa bit twisted

yeah this is what i felt. 

priyaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: apurva agnihotri

oye! if priya's shilpa and moni's rakshu, then who am i? ๐Ÿ˜†

*shrugs* mujhe kya pata? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†

aar ra ra ra ra......boys will ALWAYZ be boys..and im glad these are pics of apu lookin at mona THAT way and not ss ๐Ÿ˜†

apu is not another pervertlal....hes a guy whos in lowe with monaaaa๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks for the pics moniiiii
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Yahoooooo..Girls...I would loveeeeeeeeeeeee.. if he is really gazing at the things...(.which we women boast about..๐Ÿ˜‰) we are imagining..๐Ÿ˜ณI just want him to be naughty..I LOVE IT.๐Ÿ˜›.and Gives me a lot of food for dreaming..wild wild..wild...!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜†
Sorry for being BESHARAM NO.1..!!!!!!!!!!!

Love-Hema โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Edited by LOVE_APURVA - 18 years ago
priyaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOVE_APURVA

Yahoooooo..Girls...I would love if he is really
gazingat the things we are imagining..I just want him to be naughty..I
LOVE IT..and Gives me a lot of food for dreaming..wild wild..wild...!!

Sorry for being BESHARAM NO.1..!!!!!!!!!!!

Love-Hema โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

if you're besharam no. 1, then what does that make me?
besharam no. 0.5? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

when it comes to our hero anything eh
moni u being naughty now

hahaa
and hemaaaaaaaaaa
ab kya kahoon tumhe
priyaaa thumbnail
imagine apu singing
"tujhe dekh dekh monaaaaa.."

๐Ÿ˜‰
tiki5434 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyaaa

imagine apu singing
"tujhe dekh dekh monaaaaa.."

๐Ÿ˜‰

LMAO priyaaaaa!!!! told you that was the perfect song for them! ๐Ÿ˜›
moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaatkiRani

lol actually i beg to differ.. the pics were jsut clicked.. doesnt mean he was staring.. jsut that they msut have been clicked as he was looking down or up at her face.. it happens.. chill out
and regardign the guy being sick lol i think its ur imagination that sa bit twisted

cheers!

Exccccuseeeeeeee meeeeeee!๐Ÿ˜ก...this was meant to be an observation, you either agree with me OR NOT !!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..you don't go around saying my imagination is twisted๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. And I DID NOTT call apu a PERV directly, I CALLED HIS ACTIONS OF THAT SORT!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. I agree, the camera could've clicked at the wrong time๐Ÿ˜†..so bechara Apu !!. Actually, i don't think he would even dare to LOOK at another woman, apart from SS๐Ÿคข..So mona is a nah-uh for him๐Ÿ˜ญ..but then again, there's the rumours๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

And to everyone who misunderstood me:

APU IS NOT A PERV..OKAY?๐Ÿ˜›..AND I DID NOT CALL HIM ONE๐Ÿ˜ก..WHY WOULD A JKG, INTROVERT, NBK AND LOYAL PATHI BE A ๐Ÿคฌ..I DID NOT SAY THAT, OKAY??๐Ÿ˜•..I said HIS ACTIONS WERE OF THAT SORT !!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..I DID NOT CALL HIM A PERVERT DIRECTLY๐Ÿคข...yes, HE MAY HAVE BEEN acting like one๐Ÿคข..but do we know??..NO!๐Ÿ˜ก

So purrrrlease Rani, do not go around saying my imagination is damn twisted๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..yucck, what part of me 'being a bit of a feminist', don't cha get??๐Ÿ˜ก..I for one CAN'T STAND and OPPOSE these actions..i came on IF with this observation, and just wanted to let out a little steam; for what I THOUGHT  he was doing๐Ÿคข..which may have turned out to be wrong, otherwise๐Ÿ˜•. As discussed by Priya, Tina and others.

Edited by moondust - 18 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey moni just chill yaar
dont let ur temper go off like that
we know it was just an observation amongst so many observations
this was meant as fun nothin more

i hope i didnt say anything to make u lose ur temper
just chill gal
ok