LOL

love the bush question!!!! LOL LOL

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harsy

Hi Jaslove...

1.Do u think D should support DK...?(on the article where D supports DK)...if yes,why should she support him....if no then whu shouldnt she? she should support him,  after all he did that too get her out of poverty
2.Which fruit do u like most? mango
3.Do u love to cook?yesIf so which dish u like to prepare? all, indian, italian, chinese

4.Do u believe in re-birth?If so then who would u prefer in that other janam? yes i do, i would love to be my self all over againWink
5.Who is ur role model? my grandmother, dad

JSK

-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:27am | IP Logged
lol....

do u like school?

do u like homework?

do u like to study?

do u like to sleep during a boring lecture in class?

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
guys i will have all you question answered by tonight, have been busy will school work & studies. by tonight all your question will be answered, especially pachu jaanu.

i love your 25 questions Wink LOL
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by no1kfan

1- if u had to give up ur life, what would u do? i don't know, but i will look at all the pictures of all my family members & friends, before dying

2- do u have ne pets? no pets, i have sinus & allergic t ofur, & my mom hates pets. but i really want one i nthe future may a dog or bird

3- what would u name ur kids, when u get married? if that happensLOL i am only 19 now, I have a long way to go. for a name i would give then an unusual name which isn't that common like my name is Jasneeta know that is one uncommon nameLOL

4- what is ur happiest day of ur life? when my granparents came to USA in 2002

5- when is ur happiest day gonna come? I don't know about that, when it somes  i will tell you

6- how old r ur brothers? I have 2 brothers one is 15 youngest is 13

7- if u were to go on a date with ABHISHEK BACHACHAN, then would u? n wher would u take him? Pachu Jaanu gave permission, so I will goWinkLOL  I would take him to a lovely restaurant in San Francisco, then we can go to some club, he looks like party type person to meWink & take him to see the Golden Gate Bridge later on we can go bowlingEmbarrassed  I LOVE BOWLING

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

1- Are you lazy? not all all, only on rainy days Confused

2- What is the worst thing about u? my short temper, sometimes, thats when I am doing something I don't like to get disturpted

3- Which Pharmacy do you work in? Safeway, doing my extenship

4- Have you read Geeta? no can't read hindi If not, are you planning to? now thats hard to say depending how fast I learn to read & write in hindi

5- Have u visited India? NOIf yes, where?

6- Did you go to Universal Studios? yesIf yes, What is your favorite ride over there? all the ridesBig smile

7- Which brand of Make-Up do you use? revlon, & bare minerals. I use make up only when I got to parties, regular days just put fundation on.

8- What kind of computer do you have? i have windows XP home edition program. computer is emachines. I also had a laptop my cousin daughter came over one day she broke it, such a brat  I tell you but cuteEmbarrassed

9- Do you have a digital camera? yes i doBig smile

10- Do you have glasses? yeah i have glasses  

If yes, do you have contacts? i have contacts too

11- If you were to get a coloring contacts, which color would you get? hazel goes whict my eyesEmbarrassed

12- How much of water do you drink in a day? recommended amount 8 fliud oz. a day somes more then that

13- Do you like to eat out more frequently? no

14- What is your favorite restaurant? Elephant BarEmbarrassed,Olive Garden, Chilles, ,Bomday Garden & Sui Gai (its like across the street from my house)

15- Do you have a bicycle? NO

16- Do you share your room w/somebody? NOBig smile

17- Do you have ur own cell phone? YES I have Verizon LG6110 Camera cell phone

18- A.R. Rehman or R.D. Burman? both

19- Karan Johar or Aditya Chopra? oh jaanu thats hard i like bothBig smile

20- Kuch Kuch Hota Hain or Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge? same thing both my fav movies Embarrassed

21- Did you like the movie "Dus"? like Jaanu, love it Dus bahane kar ke lagaya dil movie Dus neBig smile

22- Favorite Abhishek Bachchan Movie of 2005? Bunty aur Babli & DusClapClap

23- Amitabh's Namak Haram or Sharaabi? Namak Haram "datdu tum......."LOL

24- Do you like Ash? in the beginning when she first came then later on no more

25- SRK-Kajol or SRK-Juhi? Embarrassed SRK-Kajol Embarrassed

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silk opal

Oopppsss did not realize I asked the nightmare question twice.Embarrassed its okay yaar

You wrote you are "pretty white-washed".

What do you mean?Embarrassed "pretty white-washed" means that living in the USA ever since I was a kid I am like them you know like a gora type. more like an NRI type. i can be as americanized/ indianized / or fijianized as I wantBig smile. or read my siggie is says: I'm just an FBI (Fiji Born Indian) who's an NRI (not reliable indian/ non resident indian) also a Desi living in America LOL

1) Are you fair? Like BushLOL. hell noooooooooooDead. i would look like a donkey then look like BushAngry   my skin color is medium like Bipasha Basu & Priyanka Chopra TypeBig smile

2) Do you face discrimination from the US peopleā€¦those who are non Indians and non Asians? American is a place of dicrimination doesn't matter if you are born here or in another country if you are not Caucasan that means White American you do get discriminated, I have seen it every time. But with me it happened once boy or boy that person must have felt sorry for himself, cause the way I told him off I DON'T think he will every discriminate or critizice anyone any more. I made him cry like a girlCryLOL that was in High School.

Edited by Jaslove - 21 March 2006 at 5:36pm
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by no1kfan

do u like school?  I love school, get to see my friends & cute boys, Wink

do u like homework? sometimes

do u like to study? ya to get a 100%LOL, thats one thing I am really serious aboutBig smile

do u like to sleep during a boring lecture in class? never, if it really gets boring then I think of something fun, Wink like what will happen if such & such didn't happen on TV shows,LOL or what will mom make for dinner today, or do I HAVE TO COOK TODAYLOL. or what will happen if the lecturer gets an heart attack cause he/she is boring, if they do what will happenWinkLOL

Go to top