Tumhari Disha

Member of the week - Jaslove (Page 7)

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by silk opal

Ms Jas, this is warning in advance. You did not congratulate or grill me. It will be double revenge.

oh my bad, I thought I did, I must have been busy then, so sorryCry .its okay I don't mind you interogating meLOL

1) Which part of India are you from? I'm not form India, I was born in Fiji my great great great granparents were from India.

To cut the long story short, when British were ruling the whole world they bought Indians from Madras & south of India to work as farmers in Fiji, when the british raj was over indians were asked to go back if the wanted, my ancestors didn't they stayed back.Big smile

2) Have you lived in US al l your life or moved to US? I have been living here since I was 5, so I can say al my lifeBig smile I'm pretty white-washedWinkLOL. I can be as Indian, Desi, White as I want, little fun you see, depending where I'm at though

3) What is your biggest nightmare? i dreamt that I was drowningConfusedthen this scary dream which haunted me for a week i couldn't go to sleep, i dreamt of walking in a cementary there were ghost after meConfused that was scary, I woke up screaming in the middle of the night, thats was when I was 6yrs

4) What fascinates you? the beauty of the world, places I have never gone to,

5) Do you cook? yes I do, I have been cooking since I was 11yrs old, the thing is growing up in a Fiji Indian house especially mine girls have to learn cooking from early ages but my parents didn't care, so one day I just went for it, & you kniow what its funBig smileLOL.

I can cook all kinds of dishes, south & north indian, chinese, italian, mexican, the last 2 learned it in school.

6) If there is a second janam, would you want to be born as the same person or different? same person Why? i like the way I am, all bindass, chilled out typeWink

7) Any day you want to relive? as of now, noneWink

8) What is your biggest nightmare? wasn't this # 3, well i dreamt of drowning once, then this scary dream which haunted me for a week i couldn't go to sleep, i dreamt of walking in a cementary there were ghost after meConfused that was scary, I woke up screaming in the middle of the night thats was when I was 6yrs

9) Who came first, chicken or egg? egg, its all scientific, came from a different kind of brid, I love science question, now that doesn't makes me a nerdWinkLOLLOL

The egg came first because any female sex cell is called an egg.

If the egg is defined structurally as the hard shelled thing, and the chicken a feather covered animal, the answer is still simple. Evolutionary scientists believe the first hard shell egg was the amniotic egg laid around 200 million years ago, and was laid by the animal who was the link between amphibians and reptiles. One of the first dinosaurs that we know had feathers was the Archaeopteryx, and came much later. Modern birds would not arise until 150 million years ago, descending from theropod dinosaurs.

In this case, the first chicken must have been the mutated offspring of a proto-chicken that laid the egg containing the first true chicken.

10) Any bad habit

I have this think on movies, no matter what I must watch new movies every weekend or else the whole week I will be feeling all down to earthOuch

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by no1kfan

Originally posted by Jaslove

here are more:

favorite tv serial? TD, JASSI JASSI, KITUU, WOH REHNE WAALI MEHLO KI, EK LADKI ANJAANI SI, CID
favorite tv star? dk, disha, rani, raj, hiten, gauri, iqbal khan
favoite movie? there are lots
favorite english movie u saw? I have seen many but there are all okay but not a favorite, but i would say Remeber the Titans & Titanic
favorite book? to kill a mocking bird by harper lee
favorite person u admire? my grandmother & dad
favorite english serial? general hospital, passion, days of your lives, er, supernatural

OMG!! JASLOVE, U WATCH ALSO PASSIONS AND DAYS OF YOUR LIVES? I CANT BLIVE IT.. I ALSO LOVE THOSE SERIALS.... ESPECIALLY I LIKE PASSIONS ALOT!!

its getting really boring now, but the funny part was when Gwen was dreaming that bollywood dream, she, ethan, teresa we dancing to songs it was so dam funnyLOLLOLLOL

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Here are more questions:

r u yet grilling? its not there but a little warmerLOL

how was ur birthday last sunday? my brithday was a blast, my birthday cake had scooby doo design, it was a marble cake, chocolate & vanilla mixure with custard filling in it was so yemmie  so good. my brotehrs bought me tickets to raghav, juggyD & veronica concert tickets it was yesterday March 18 at the Oakland Colliseium ,in San FranciscoBig smile i got $1000 cash from my relatives, now that was the best birthday everBig smile

have u ever disected a frog or squid in science class? I won't forget this in 10th grade biology class, never frogs are so ewww, I don't like to touch or even look at them, so my teacher didn't make me cause I was the only one with a A in the class, instead I did book workWink

but 12 grade I took Anatomy in high school, in there we disected cat, cow & ship heart, sheep brain, duck heart, it was the worst, that class was right after lunch so I didn't eat anything at all, cause the smell was terrible.Dead

is ther ne plans in ur mind, to some to london, u will see me and my couzin no1TDfan? no1TDfan is your cousin Shocked I didn't know that. I don't know right now I am busy with school, but don't worry I will some day come to LondonBig smile
do u like raas/garba? it looks fun, but I have never played it, if I caome to London then you can teach meWink

r u still in high school or college? college now, doing Pharmacy Tech degree, only 19Wink

whats ur future husband gonna look like? charming, caring, has to be a bollywood movie/tv personWinkLOL, strong even to jaylo meLOL, well I mean, soemtimes I get too excitedLOL thats when I eat chocolate I get hyper-activeLOL

what do u wanna b wen u graduate from high school or college? Pharmacy Tachnician for now, later on do a degree in Business & open a restaurant, if I do then all my TDians will be invited, thatS A PROMISE TO YOU ALLBig smile

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Jaanu, im back w/more questions!!

U know me...i can't stop especially if one of my jaanu is on hot seat!!!

Wuss up w/everyone either doing Pharmacy as their major or going in Science Field??

Open a restaurant? Dude, ill manage ur finance...cuz...im doing MBA in Financing!!...so...i'll manage finance for your Restaurant, Guli's Pharmacy, n Ziddi's Dentisty!!...Kewl!! More $$$$$ LOL

Oh ya...w/your permission only!! Guli n Ziddi agreed!! But you!! Gotta agree!!! Embarrassed

1- Do you believe in Hypocricy(spelling)??

2- You are a Hindu, which god u believe in?

3- Water or Coconut Water?

4- Favorite Pop Singer?

5- Favorite Pop Song?

6- Sunidhi Chauhaan or Shreya Goshal?

7- If you had a choice to pick an Actor that you'd get married to, who would it be?

8- Rani Mukherjee or Kajol?

9- Kareena or Karisma?

10- Abhishek or Hrithik?Wink

11- Sonu Nigam or Shaan?

12- Favorite Pop Song?

13- Gumi Bears or Gumi Worms?

14- Favorite type of Candy?

15- Favorite Chocolate?

16- Would you go to Fiji n live there 4ever?

17- George W. Bush or John Kerry?

18- Favorite US President?

19- Favorite Animal?

20- First thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

21- Do you take naps during the day?

22- Last thing you do b4 goin to bed @ night?

23- Favorite Music Director of 90s?
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Jaanu, im back w/more questions!!

U know me...i can't stop especially if one of my jaanu is on hot seat!!! i know jaanu anyone can guess........not!LOL

wuss up w/everyone either doing Pharmacy as their major or going in Science Field?? I don't know but I lovEmbarrassed Science, but not a nerdLOL

Open a restaurant? Dude, ill manage ur finance...cuz...im doing MBA in Financing!!...so...i'll manage finance for your Restaurant, Guli's Pharmacy, n Ziddi's Dentisty!!...Kewl!! More $$$$$ LOL
Oh ya...w/your permission only!! Guli n Ziddi agreed!! But you!! Gotta agree!!! Embarrassed you are most welcome to be my financerWink

1- Do you believe in Hypocricy(spelling)?? you mean hypocrisy Wink yeah I do, half the world is full of shit, especially politicians Bush is one of themAngry

2- You are a Hindu, which god u believe in? yes I am a hindu, we believe in all the gods.

3- Water or Coconut Water? Coconut water

4- Favorite Pop Singer? American I say: Gwen Stefani, Missy Elliot, Bowling for Soup, Ciara, Linkin Park, smash mouth, Nelly, jaanu i will keep on going so all of them you can think of WinkLOL

Indian: a band of boys, Euphoria

5- Favorite Pop Song? any song with good beats to it

6- Sunidhi Chauhaan or Shreya Goshal? both Big smile

7- If you had a choice to pick an Actor that you'd get married to, who would it be? from TV or movies, well if movies SRK or Abhi, now don't come running after me you asked the question and I am being honest.LOL tv DK or Iqbal Khan, they are so dam good lookingEmbarrassedWinkLOL

8- Rani Mukherjee or Kajol? kajolEmbarrassed

9- Kareena or Karisma? none of them bothDead especially kareena kapoorAngry, just can't stand her, i don't watch her movies only if my heros are in it thenBig smile, but karishma is better then bebo the bimboDead

10- Abhishek or Hrithik?Wink hrithik too much of a show off after Kaho Naa Pyaar hai, Abhi Baby rocks he made his own status not liek hrithik aking his daddy's help to get hit movies

11- Sonu Nigam or Shaan? both

12- Favorite Pop Song? any with good music which makes my shoulders jump right awayWink

13- Gumi Bears or Gumi Worms? none, they have porkDead gelatin its against our religion practice, see Pharmacy really does help you can know whats in every foodBig smile

14- Favorite type of Candy? snickers Embarrassedor twixEmbarrassed uh & the peanut M&MsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

15- Favorite Chocolate? CadbouryEmbarrassed comes in all variety

16- Would you go to Fiji n live there 4ever? heck ya, I would do now if i get a chanceLOL 

17- George W. Bush or John Kerry? Kerry

18- Favorite US President? Abraham Lincoln, Clinton

19- Favorite Animal? bird uuh & scooby dooLOL, if I get a chance to be an animal I would chose a bird, free no tension, fly no one to stop you

20- First thing you do when you wake up in the morning? brush my teethBig smile & take a shower don't wanna be stinkyDeadLOLLOL

21- Do you take naps during the day? never, then I won't sleep at night

22- Last thing you do b4 goin to bed @ night? brush my teethBig smile

23- Favorite Music Director of 90s? Jatin LalitEmbarrassed that song Phela Nasha love that songEmbarrassed, A.R Rehman,& Raamlakshman, I not that white washed when it comes to bollywood I'm #1

Edited by Jaslove - 20 March 2006 at 10:04am
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Guys I forgot to also write my South actor/actress now how can I forget them:
Rajnikanth, Madhavan, Prasanth, Chiranjeevi, Prabhudeva & RambhaEmbarrassed

Edited by Jaslove - 19 March 2006 at 9:22pm
-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged
hey jaslove,
im back now, i told u so!! hehe!!!

1- if u had to give up ur life, what would u do?

2- do u have ne pets?

3- what would u name ur kids, when u get married?

4- what is ur happiest day of ur life?

5- when is ur happiest day gonna come?

6- how old r ur brothers?

7- if u were to go on a date with ABHISHEK BACHACHAN, then would u? n wher would u take him?

thats all 4 now.... but me will b back soon or l8er!! lol!

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged

7- if u were to go on a date with ABHISHEK BACHACHAN, then would u? n wher would u take him?

She will go...but w/my permission...which i would gladly give!!Embarrassed

itna hakk to salio ka hota hain!!Wink

Go to top