India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Member of the week - Jaslove (Page 6)

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Jaslove,,,,on your dream vacation to Europe do stop over at London...would like to meet you.

your happiest moment in life?
most embarrasing moment?
If you could relive one day in your life...which day would it be....would you do anything differently this time?

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mona05

Jaslove,,,,on your dream vacation to Europe do stop over at London...would like to meet you. definitely I would love to meet youBig smile

your happiest moment in life? when my grandparents nana, nani came to USA 2002 we took them around , that was the happeist moment of my life. I won't forget this, one day i came home from school, I came from the back door what  I see my Nana I called him Tata dyed his hair the color of his hair turned Blue, it was so funny, I fell down laughing like crazy right there.LOL the thing with his hair was that in the box it said black but his hair turned out nothing that even looked like black from any angle.LOL
most embarrasing moment? i will never forget this, guli jaanu knows this as well, well my brother & I went to the movie store there was this really cute indian guy standing next to us, then baam, my brother turns around & says Jassu do want to watch Bambi or this other movie I forget the name in his hand. that guy just looked at me all funny, the reason was that first of all I was 18 at that time & my brother 14LOL  my face turned all redEmbarrassedLOL
If you could relive one day in your life...which day would it be....would you do anything differently this time? I would like to do two things, my dad's mom died at a young age when I was really small I would love to get to know her more, second would be meeting my Nana, last time i saw him was when he came to USA in 2002, then at his funeral in Fiji in 2005, I was his fav grand-daughter
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
yeah i remember!!! thats sooooooo funny!!!! LOL
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I'd never forget that too!

I know as well!!

LOL
silk opal Goldie
silk opal
silk opal

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Ms Jas, this is warning in advance. You did not congratulate or grill me. It will be double revenge.

1) Which part of India are you from?

2) Have you lived in US al l your life or moved to US?

3) What is your biggest nightmare?

4) What fascinates you?

5) Do you cook?

6) If there is a second janam, would you want to be born as the same person or different? Why?

7) Any day you want to relive?

8) What is your biggest nightmare?

9) Who came first, chicken or egg?

10) Any bad habit

Will return again

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaslove

Originally posted by mona05

Jaslove,,,,on your dream vacation to Europe do stop over at London...would like to meet you. definitely I would love to meet youBig smile

your happiest moment in life? when my grandparents nana, nani came to USA 2002 we took them around , that was the happeist moment of my life. I won't forget this, one day i came home from school, I came from the back door what  I see my Nana I called him Tata dyed his hair the color of his hair turned Blue, it was so funny, I fell down laughing like crazy right there.LOL the thing with his hair was that in the box it said black but his hair turned out nothing that even looked like black from any angle.LOL
most embarrasing moment? i will never forget this, guli jaanu knows this as well, well my brother & I went to the movie store there was this really cute indian guy standing next to us, then baam, my brother turns around & says Jassu do want to watch Bambi or this other movie I forget the name in his hand. that guy just looked at me all funny, the reason was that first of all I was 18 at that time & my brother 14LOL  my face turned all redEmbarrassedLOL
If you could relive one day in your life...which day would it be....would you do anything differently this time? I would like to do two things, my dad's mom died at a young age when I was really small I would love to get to know her more, second would be meeting my Nana, last time i saw him was when he came to USA in 2002, then at his funeral in Fiji in 2005, I was his fav grand-daughter

thank you for answering my questions with so much openness, Jaslove.

I can understand your feelings for your Nana...I used to be my grandfather's pet...and I miss him terribly...and I never met my father's mom..she died very young.
-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaslove

Originally posted by no1kfan

here are more:

favorite tv serial? TD, JASSI JASSI, KITUU, WOH REHNE WAALI MEHLO KI, EK LADKI ANJAANI SI, CID
favorite tv star? dk, disha, rani, raj, hiten, gauri, iqbal khan
favoite movie? there are lots
favorite english movie u saw? I have seen many but there are all okay but not a favorite, but i would say Remeber the Titans & Titanic
favorite book? to kill a mocking bird by harper lee
favorite person u admire? my grandmother & dad
favorite english serial? general hospital, passion, days of your lives, er, supernatural

OMG!! JASLOVE, U WATCH ALSO PASSIONS AND DAYS OF YOUR LIVES? I CANT BLIVE IT.. I ALSO LOVE THOSE SERIALS.... ESPECIALLY I LIKE PASSIONS ALOT!!

-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Here are more questions:

r u yet grilling?

how was ur birthday last sunday?

have u ever disected a frog or squid in science class?

is ther ne plans in ur mind, to some to london, u will see me and my couzin no1TDfan?

do u like raas/garba?

r u still in high school or college?

whats ur future husband gonna look like?

what do u wanna b wen u graduate from high school or college?

thats all for now.. but i will b back soon!!! hehe

Go to top