Tumhari Disha

Member of the week - Jaslove

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Everyone

Well I dont know much about this member but her posts are good and she seems like a lovely person but this will be an ample opporunity to find out more about her. So let me introduce this weeks MOW:

Jaslove

So guys I will start with asking Jaslove some very Common questions and than it is upto you guys to out Jaslove on the HOT SEAT..

User Name:

Profession:

How did I get started with India Forums:

Why am I hooked to TD:

My Hobbies, more about me:

What I like best @ IF:

What I would like to see more @IF:

So please join in with the fun and lets make TD Forum lively again and please please as I mentioned before follow the rules of IF and make this an enjoyable journey!!

Fire away all your burning questions to Jaslove !!!!!

IF Development Group

Edited by samy74 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Congratulations on being the member of the week....enjoy the hot seat. Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congratlations Jaslove for becoming a MOW, hope you will enjoy sitting on this hot seat and have fun. I dont know much about you but now we have the oppurtunity to get to know you and I am looking forward to it.

Just some general questions to begin with:

1. Your favourite serial, TV character both hindi and English?

2. Your favourite dresscode, colour, season, book, food and drink?

3. Are you from India if yes which part in India and have you been to India?

4. Have you been to many countries, which is your favourite one?

5. The best scene in TD you like so far and who is your favourite male character in TD, is it DK, Satya or Ali?

Buy for now, I will come back later in the week.

Enjoy your hotseat.
Kajal741 thumbnail

yay!!!!! jaanu i am so glad you are MOV!!!!!!!!!! congratzπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

so now time for my questions.

1) favorite hobby?

2) three fantasy wishes?

3) best part of ur lyfe so far?

4) pet peeve?

5) something you could talk abt forever?

congratz once again! bye jaanu!!!!!πŸ˜›

harsy thumbnail
Congratulations Jaslove on becoming MOTW.... 😊

I start with Sports special....Dont think that i m starting with sport special...baad mai bahuth deep jaaoongi....Until then keep answering.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

1.who is ur favourite soprts personality?
2.Which sport do u like to watch?
3.Which sport do u love to play?
4.Have u got any medals in sports in ur school?If so in which sport?
5.Which sportman do u admire?

Have a nice weekend....catch u later...

with love....Jyothi

JSK

nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATS JASLOVE!!!

here some questions!

1) wats ur favorite color?

2) wat are u planning to be?

3)whos ur favorite bollywood and hollywood actors and actresses?

4)other than td which shows do u watch?

thats it for now!
have fun being in the hotseat πŸ˜ƒ
congrats once again!

~NaazEdited by nsa4657 - 18 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail

< content="MS 6.00.2800.1106" name=GENERATOR>First of all as soon as I saw my name on MOTW my  Jumped.next thing you know this happenedbut I'm so happy finally my number came, after one year of waiting.Hot Seat will get really hot this week

so bring it all, i will answer all your question. ask as much question you guys want its.

Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: samy74

User Name: Jaslove

Profession: Pharmacy Student doing my degree, work part time in the Pharmacy as wellπŸ˜ƒ

How did I get started with India Forums: i once saw the forum while looking up something on Jassi Jasi Koi Nahi, then i stopped cause I was so busy wth high school studies, when TD started in USA I was so hooked so I logged online landed on IFπŸ˜ƒ

Why am I hooked to TD: I have been hooked since day one. First thing was the title song😳, then disha then came DK😳. after that you all know waht happens.πŸ˜‰

My Hobbies, more about me: hobbies, i would say watching tv, movies, my daily soaps, listening to music any kind. surfing on the internet, can't live without it.πŸ˜ƒ more about me, I like going places making new friends, really funny/loving person. beleif in what I do, never give up, always do my responsiblity. basically I'm a bindass type girl, live life largeπŸ˜‰

What I like best @ IF: what i like is that i get to talk to people from every corner of the worldπŸ˜ƒ, made such good friends here like guli, pachu, bomygirl4eva, kajal, sanjana, ziddi, koolgal_anisha, queenkumar.

What I would like to see more @IF: more on IF, to see more members joining inπŸ˜ƒ

Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: hello98

Congratulations on being the member of the week....enjoy the hot seat.

Thanks hello, I will enjoy itπŸ˜ƒ

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my jaanu is the member of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!πŸ‘