India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Today's episode (Page 3)

xoxsubhaxox IF-Dazzler
xoxsubhaxox
xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
i know Confused..i really liked it when he said it but oviously he didnt mean it.. when i found out that he didnt mean it i felt horrible
i am soo mad at sharad Angry i actually used too like sharad but know i hate him

Mrs.H Roshan IF-Dazzler
Mrs.H Roshan
Mrs.H Roshan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
i still cant believe PREM is defending sharad.... Dead
he better be double crossing sharad n save mukhti...n thnk god.....yesterday mukhti rejected sharavn's proposal....he deserved tht!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
if he isn;t double-crossing sharad, manoj baby and i are going to have words tonight LOL
megha2116 Senior Member
megha2116
megha2116

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
i dont even want him to go around mukti Angry Angry Angry 1st of all there is no fault of mukti, not even once, except that he loved him soo much Cry Cry n on top of that when prerna os about to bring mukti home, he says wat not abt her Angry good prerna slapped him, she should have slapped him more.
n for prem i just just just hope that he is double crossing sharad n after he gets the property or/if sharad commites a mistake (that prem would count as a mistake, coz i think rape n betraying his own wife is no big deal for him) so after something like that he should should should show the tape n tell everything, even though it might b too late, but its better to b late then never even in this matter i guess.
but then i think if/when prerna comes to know all this she will feel like diying or killing prem, coz her life will b ruined again, her daughter's life is already ruined, n lets c wat bajaj will do then Angry even he didnt believe mukti Angry
N EKTA, IF SHE IS THINKING HER IDEAS R GOING VERY WELL, TELL HER 2 COME N C THIS SITE, SHE'LL KNOW WHERE SHE IS.
N PREM, "HE JUST BETTER BE DOUBLE CROSSING SHARAD" Angry coz i think even if he does that 1 thing of reaveling the tape he is not going to gain his trust back. n mukti n him being 2gather, 4get it Angry i just have no words, if he loved/liked her he would have thought atleast once b4 doing all this Angry Angry Angry
i just feel soooooooooooooooooooooooo sry for mukti, n 2day as v saw prerna n bajaj at her door step listening to the conversation, now comeon dont show prerna misunderstanding mukti again Angry Angry that she is with sharad n all that shit Angry Angry Angry
sweta.sweet Senior Member
sweta.sweet
sweta.sweet

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i was also wondering the same thing guyz. if Prem didnt like mukti, why did he say that he really liked her. is love and like different for him Confused Confused Confused
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
or maybe (and here i am hanging on to the TINIEST thread of hope), he does like her but doesn't want sharad to know how much...IF (i keep saying if!) he is double-crossing sharad, which i hope...no, i DEMAND is the case
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
seriously i feel like killing sharad n prem had also gave me a shock i still cant believe he is supporting sharad Angry
sweta.sweet Senior Member
sweta.sweet
sweta.sweet

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

or maybe (and here i am hanging on to the TINIEST thread of hope), he does like her but doesn't want sharad to know how much...IF (i keep saying if!) he is double-crossing sharad, which i hope...no, i DEMAND is the case

i think you are right Vasu....Smile

Go to top