India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Today's episode (Page 2)

mandeep89 Groupbie
mandeep89
mandeep89

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
same i hated 2days episode i mean why would prem say dat he actually really liked mukti n then sharads all like i couldn't help myself n then i was lik omg is prem gonna atleast defend her or her what n then he's like watever n i was soooooooo Angry Angry at da fact dat prem was lik i really liked her but he doesn't defend her there was no point of prem sayin dat i really liked her

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
yup. now i don't even care if mukti and shravan get together (even though there is the slight problem of his wife LOL ), because anythings got to be better than those two cheap jackasses
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mandeep89

same i hated 2days episode i mean why would prem say dat he actually really liked mukti n then sharads all like i couldn't help myself n then i was lik omg is prem gonna atleast defend her or her what n then he's like watever n i was soooooooo Angry Angry at da fact dat prem was lik i really liked her but he doesn't defend her there was no point of prem sayin dat i really liked her

maybe he only liked her when she was "pure". now that she's been raped, she's tainted goods and therefore untouchable Angry. or maybe he liked her but did not love her--men have weird loyalties...

although, when sharad said that thing about how she was so easy with prem, there was a weird look on prem's face for a split-second, MAYBE he has a sliver of conscience and is just trying to make sharad think that he is on his side. maybe, when sharad gives him the 20% share, prem may show his true colours. IF these aren't already his true colours. i hope he is double crossing him.

Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
this is so disgusting Angry
xoxsubhaxox IF-Dazzler
xoxsubhaxox
xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
after watchin this episode i cant balive what prem said to sharad about mukti...."mujai mukti achi lagdi ha tum na osa rape keu kia?" those were prems exact words he said to sharad about mukti

i kinda like prem [:D] [LOL]
my cuz LOVES prem/yudi/manoj [:$] [:$]
xoxsubhaxox IF-Dazzler
xoxsubhaxox
xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
after watchin this episode i cant balive what prem said to sharad about mukti...."mujai mukti achi lagdi ha tum na osa rape keu kia?" those were prems exact words he said to sharad about mukti

i kinda like prem [:D] [LOL]
my cuz LOVES prem/yudi/manoj [:$] [:$]
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
i;m still confused as to why he said that when he clearly didn't mean it.
xoxsubhaxox IF-Dazzler
xoxsubhaxox
xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
i know Confused..i really liked it when he said it but oviously he didnt mean it.. when i found out that he didnt mean it i felt horrible
i am soo mad at sharad Angry i actually used too like sharad but know i hate him

Go to top