Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Today's episode

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

I am utterly disgusted by Prem and Sharad after today's ep.

1. Sharad did sleep with that girl in Panchmeshwar and had the gall to tell Prem that he still loves Sneha

2. Prem, after a momentary burst of sibling protectivity, hurriedly agrees to cover from Sharad

3. Then, Prem says that he actually really liked Mukti--obviously not enough to defend her😑

4. Besharam Sharad tells Prem that Mukti ko taang adaane ki aadat hai, aur uski vaje se Sneha-Sharad ki shaadi almost toot gayi thi. I'm sorry, did Sneha sleep with that girl?

5. Then, he tells Prem that he only raped her because he thought "well, if she went to prem so easily..."

6. After all this, Prem still decides to help Sharad--even though he raped a girl that apparently, Prem liked, whilst still being married to Prem's sister.

😑

I don't actually have words to express my disgust. Yes, Prem is a complete bas***d, but Sharad is beyond gaalis...he cheats on his wife and then has the nerve to say he still loves her. he puts the blame for his actions on an innocent girl and punishes her for it, and then expects to get away with it. he ruins two girls' lives for the sake of a momentary pleasure. he breaks up two sisters and pits them against each other--20 saal ka saat ek jhatke mein usne tod diya. Sharad deserves to die a slow, painful death...and if Ekta doesn't give Mukti her justice soon, i may feel inclined to kill the guy myself...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree with you.i think prem does it only for property and money. i dont think he knows human feelings like love, friendship or trust. and only because of money, he decides to help sharad. what is this? and sharad he is the worst husband i have ever seen. he betrays her, raped her "sister" and lies to her. and how can he say he loves her? poor mukti is their victim. i feel sorry, hope she gets justice soon. πŸ˜‰
Edited by afghangirl - 18 years ago
bajaj**fan thumbnail
prem is a bast***d and i hope he rots in hell and the punishment he should get should be sooooooooooo horrible and i hope he gets exposed real soon
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Prem and especially sharad were disguisting and I hope mukti gets her revenge on both of them. But I still have a feeling that Prem will show that tape of mukti and sharad in the court and I have a feeling once the court case will start someone will try to kill mukti and prem will then realise what mukti means to him and will show the tape at the last moment.

What do u think?
psawyer thumbnail
hmmm...i want to believe that prem is double crossing sharad...but at the same time, i don't understand how he can be such a jerk. i'm so confused. maybe he's just plain evil and there's no twist. but ekta does love her red herrings and at least this way, if she makes out that prem was double crossing sharad, she can redeem his character JUST A TINY BIT...whereas if he is truly evil..there's no going back. i'm sure ekta knows this, and considering prem is such a main character, she probs doesn't want to make it harder for herself in making him good...but who am i to talk about whats going on in ekta's mind? i'm just so shaken by this ep...i think its very nearly put me off kzk for good--lots of ppl stopped watching a long time ago, but i always held on...after today's ep i couldn't stop crying...and before you laugh at me and say that this is a tv show, i was crying about the fact that a girl's life can be ruined by the tiniest of her mistakes, even if she makes them unknowingly...and that the people closest to you are usually responsible.
harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Prem 😑 😑 when prem will satart liking mukti truely.....mukti will noe about the truth and will hate prem.....it will take a long time 4 them to be together!!
psawyer thumbnail
unless UD IS double crossing sharad...i don't want him anywhere near mukti...at least not ofr the next hundred years
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
i am ashamed and disgusted by prem and especially sharad!
i hope sneha leaves sharad for good.....and prem better be double crossing sharad otherwise he is truly cheap!
ughhh i cant believe their characters can stoop so low!
i feel really sorry for mukti i hope shravan helps her get her justise!
mandeep89 thumbnail
same i hated 2days episode i mean why would prem say dat he actually really liked mukti n then sharads all like i couldn't help myself n then i was lik omg is prem gonna atleast defend her or her what n then he's like watever n i was soooooooo 😑 😑 at da fact dat prem was lik i really liked her but he doesn't defend her there was no point of prem sayin dat i really liked her
psawyer thumbnail
yup. now i don't even care if mukti and shravan get together (even though there is the slight problem of his wife πŸ˜† ), because anythings got to be better than those two cheap jackasses