India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Today's episode

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

I am utterly disgusted by Prem and Sharad after today's ep.

1. Sharad did sleep with that girl in Panchmeshwar and had the gall to tell Prem that he still loves Sneha

2. Prem, after a momentary burst of sibling protectivity, hurriedly agrees to cover from Sharad

3. Then, Prem says that he actually really liked Mukti--obviously not enough to defend herAngry

4. Besharam Sharad tells Prem that Mukti ko taang adaane ki aadat hai, aur uski vaje se Sneha-Sharad ki shaadi almost toot gayi thi. I'm sorry, did Sneha sleep with that girl?

5. Then, he tells Prem that he only raped her because he thought "well, if she went to prem so easily..."

6. After all this, Prem still decides to help Sharad--even though he raped a girl that apparently, Prem liked, whilst still being married to Prem's sister.

Angry

I don't actually have words to express my disgust. Yes, Prem is a complete bas***d, but Sharad is beyond gaalis...he cheats on his wife and then has the nerve to say he still loves her. he puts the blame for his actions on an innocent girl and punishes her for it, and then expects to get away with it. he ruins two girls' lives for the sake of a momentary pleasure. he breaks up two sisters and pits them against each other--20 saal ka saat ek jhatke mein usne tod diya. Sharad deserves to die a slow, painful death...and if Ekta doesn't give Mukti her justice soon, i may feel inclined to kill the guy myself...

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i agree with you.i think prem does it only for property and money. i dont think he knows human feelings like love, friendship or trust. and only because of money, he decides to help sharad. what is this? and sharad he is the worst husband i have ever seen. he betrays her, raped her "sister" and lies to her. and how can he say he loves her? poor mukti is their victim. i feel sorry, hope she gets justice soon. Wink

Edited by afghangirl - 17 March 2006 at 12:57pm
bajaj**fan Senior Member
bajaj**fan
bajaj**fan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
prem is a bast***d and i hope he rots in hell and the punishment he should get should be sooooooooooo horrible and i hope he gets exposed real soon
amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Prem and especially sharad were disguisting and I hope mukti gets her revenge on both of them. But I still have a feeling that Prem will show that tape of mukti and sharad in the court and I have a feeling once the court case will start someone will try to kill mukti and prem will then realise what mukti means to him and will show the tape at the last moment.

What do u think?
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
hmmm...i want to believe that prem is double crossing sharad...but at the same time, i don't understand how he can be such a jerk. i'm so confused. maybe he's just plain evil and there's no twist. but ekta does love her red herrings and at least this way, if she makes out that prem was double crossing sharad, she can redeem his character JUST A TINY BIT...whereas if he is truly evil..there's no going back. i'm sure ekta knows this, and considering prem is such a main character, she probs doesn't want to make it harder for herself in making him good...but who am i to talk about whats going on in ekta's mind? i'm just so shaken by this ep...i think its very nearly put me off kzk for good--lots of ppl stopped watching a long time ago, but i always held on...after today's ep i couldn't stop crying...and before you laugh at me and say that this is a tv show, i was crying about the fact that a girl's life can be ruined by the tiniest of her mistakes, even if she makes them unknowingly...and that the people closest to you are usually responsible.
harleen grewal IF-Dazzler
harleen grewal
harleen grewal

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Prem Angry Angry when prem will satart liking mukti truely.....mukti will noe about the truth and will hate prem.....it will take a long time 4 them to be together!!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
unless UD IS double crossing sharad...i don't want him anywhere near mukti...at least not ofr the next hundred years
~aashka~rocks~ IF-Dazzler
~aashka~rocks~
~aashka~rocks~

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i am ashamed and disgusted by prem and especially sharad!
i hope sneha leaves sharad for good.....and prem better be double crossing sharad otherwise he is truly cheap!
ughhh i cant believe their characters can stoop so low!
i feel really sorry for mukti i hope shravan helps her get her justise!

Go to top