Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Member of the Week -algebramulti (Page 4)

Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged
~ Here are Victorious Vazz Questions ~

What are your fav books?...i dont have many, but i do like Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice-->it represents our culture in another society...i guess it shows we are all alikeTongue{ or maybe we r still stuck in old ages LOL...jk}...A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, & Hamlet,MacBeth, and Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare!   

Who is fav author? Jane Austen,& William Shakespeare!

What do you love to do in your spare time ( if you have any ??!!)-->I watch movies, and dramas ofcourse...and latestly i go on the net! Big smile

vazz Goldie
vazz
vazz

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by algebramulti

~ Here are Victorious Vazz Questions ~

What are your fav books?...i dont have many, but i do like Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice-->it represents our culture in another society...i guess it shows we are all alikeTongue{ or maybe we r still stuck in old ages LOL...jk}...A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, & Hamlet,MacBeth, and Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare!   

Who is fav author? Jane Austen,& William Shakespeare!

What do you love to do in your spare time ( if you have any ??!!)-->I watch movies, and dramas ofcourse...and latestly i go on the net! Big smile

I like my new title LOLLOL

OMG... Pride and Prejudice is one of most favored books and probably have read it unmpteen times, watched Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle's version innumerable times!!  I just love Mr Darcy and of course Eliza...

I did not like the Kiera Nightley movie much.. was dissapointed.. but you know  what nobody can do what Colin Firth did to that role. 

Have you read her Sense and Sensibility?

Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hey Victorious Vazz Wink
Even i watched Colin Firth's P & P version....and it was really good Smile...i havent seen keira knightly's one yet but i would like to see it...actually i like keira...i think she is a young talented actress...and i have watched the desi version of Pride n Prejudice which is BRIDE n PREJUDICELOLand in B&P-->mr.darcy was indeed HOTEmbarrassed...unfortunately i havent read sense n sensibility yet but i would love to read it someday... Smile
glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Wow was i ignorant or what? how come i never knew there was this section of abt MOTW! ok sorry i'm a bit slow!

HEY AlgebraMulti !

What's your favourite subject?

Maths ? Algebra? haha .. ok i know tht was lame Embarrassed

hehe But ya,

What do you do? studying? working? as what?

Have you ever been to Singapore?

If u had a choice, would you get Pia married to Jai or Pushkar?

Which is ur fav. ekta serial ?

Bani Dixit or Rani Mukherjee?

Pia Dixit or Dia Mirza?

If u had to replace anyone character in the serial, who wud tht be and why?

And ..do you like Pushkar? isnt he just sooo cute?

Edited by glamourous - 23 March 2006 at 4:03am
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Glamourous!...its okay if u didnt know...better late than neva Wink

~ Here are Awesome Glamourous Questions ~

What's your favourite subject?--> science!!! Smile

Maths ? Algebra? haha .. ok i know tht was lame

hehe But ya--->its not lame...i explained my username story when it was asked earlier...u can read it on p.1...its pathetic...but oh well...i really dont like math...but in math i always like algebra... LOL

What do you do? studying? working? as what?-->studying in college...

Have you ever been to Singapore?-->unfortunately no...but i would love to someday....

If u had a choice, would you get Pia married to Jai or Pushkar?-->i would get pia married to pushkar b/c they love each other...i dont think pia could ever be a faithful wife to jai...besides she wont be able to fulfill all her wifely duties towards jai b/c she doesnt love him...but jai-pia did make a cute pair while they were together...but i think pia and pushkar are more suitable and good for each other!

Which is ur fav. ekta serial ?-->i've never really seen n e ketka mai serials...but lately...i've just started watching "kaisa yeh pyar hai" thanks to my buddy Roshni! Wink

Bani Dixit or Rani Mukherjee?-->RANI!!!! Big smile

Pia Dixit or Dia Mirza?...uhm i like DIA MIRZA WAY MORE!!!...she is soo cute... LOL

If u had to replace anyone character in the serial, who wud tht be and why?-->uhm...i dont think i would replace any character b/c each one them are important in the story right now...but i would add a character...a new love interest for ranvir who would be related to the dixit sisters...that would be niceee to watch LOL

And ..do you like Pushkar? isnt he just sooo cute?--> for me pushkar is alright...i think he is adorable...but i dont think he is sooo cute...i guess he is just not my type...i like ranvir n saahil alot more LOL ...

~ hey thanks for asking such interesting questions...i appreciate all of u participating...thanks a lot!!! Big smile ~

Edited by algebramulti - 23 March 2006 at 4:39pm
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone

algebramulti I would like to say that your answers were great and kept everyone entertained. I just want to say a big thankyou to you for all your answers and actively taking part in the member of the week post.

algebramultiit has been a pleasure to know more about you and we all wish you the very best and keep on posting and keep up your fantastic work...THANKYOUalgebramulti

All the best and always keep smiling..

IF Development Team

Go to top