Member of the Week -algebramulti

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Everyone

Well Mow of the week is going great and we have another this week..I dont know much about this member but she seems great and her posts are always great too...

algebramulti

algebramulti posts some great posts and this will give us a chance to find out more about her.

So guys I will start with asking algebramulti some very Common questions and than it is upto you guys to out algebramultiin the HOT SEAT..

User Name:

Profession:

How did I get started with India Forums:

Why am I hooked to KS:

My Hobbies, more about me:

What I like best @ IF:

What I would like to see more @IF:

So please join in with the fun and lets make KS Forum lively again and please please as I mentioned before follow the rules of IF and make this an enjoyable journey!!

Fire away all your burning questions to algebramulti!!!!!

IF Development Group

hi algebramulti

my questions are

whom do u like best in ks?

wat r ur other favourite programmes?

recent crush??
favourite holiday destination
any unfulfilled dream which u still looking want to fulfill??
Congrats algebramulti on the hot seat-
my question's:-

why this user name-algebramulti-
do u like maths a lot?

hope u have a good time on the hot seat-
best wishes,
monika

Thanks Samy74 for making me the member of the week!...i've never done this b4 so i m kinda nervous so guys pls go easy on me... πŸ˜†...btw samy74 thanks for all of ur compliments...i really appreciate ur support! πŸ˜›
~ here are Sweet Samy's questions ~

User Name: algebramulti

Real Name: ssshhhh thats a secret πŸ˜† ...but all of u can call me by my pen name which is SaraπŸ˜›[n e thing is better than algebramultiπŸ˜†]

Age : hey its not nice to ask a girls age... πŸ˜† ...well let me give u sum clues...lets see if u can figure it out...i am an adult but i havent hit my tweenties yet...can u guess it?!

Profession:i dont have one yet 😭 😭

How did I get started with India Forums: Well, i was surfing the net for some good update of the show called "kareena kareena"...then i found IF...n stayed glued to it ever since πŸ˜†

Why am I hooked to KS: I love the show, the whole cast is new, there is a fresh approach to it, its not the typical saas-bahu dramas[i m sooo fed up w/those]...and most importantly i love KS forum b/c everything n everyone here is superb!...besides thats how i started watching the show in the first place...! πŸ˜‰

My Hobbies, more about me: hhm...since i've joined IF, i've become addicted to it πŸ˜†, so obviously i m on the net a lot...i love listening to good music and watching movies & tv.....

What I like best @ IF:...everything is good here, but lately i've become a KS forum fan πŸ˜ƒ

What I would like to see more @IF:well...sometimes logging in takes a long time, so maybe get that improvised...but thats not really a prob everyday...like i said just sometimes...other than that everything is cool at KS! πŸ˜‰

Edited by algebramulti - 18 years ago
~Here are Darling Doyel_Pakhi's questions~

whom do u like best in ks? ->I like all the characters in KS equally, i can't seem to make up mind as to whom is the best b/c i think even w/out one character the show would be incomplete...but if i really really have to pick one the i would go for "DADI"[aditya's mom] πŸ˜†...she is sooo adorable, i love this grandma!

wat r ur other favourite programmes?-> Kareena-Kareena used to be my favorite since that ended KS is my only favorite...but i like watching Rabba Ishq Na Hove n Mamta...both r very good shows...! πŸ˜›

recent crush??->...fortunately i dont have one... πŸ˜†

favourite holiday destination:-->...hmm...i like Vegas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...seriously...i dont have one yet but i'd love to go to New York & Europe sometime in the future...!

any unfulfilled dream which u still looking want to fulfill??->...uhm...not really...but i do hope in the future i fulfill all my dreams!

btw...i hope to see u on the hot seat soon!πŸ˜‰ Edited by algebramulti - 18 years ago
THANKS Monika for all of wishes...thats so sweet of u! πŸ˜›

~ Here are Magnificent Monika's questions ~

why this user name-algebramulti?-->well, its kinda a silly short story but i guess i had to tell it someday...so here it is...when i was registering to become a member at IF, i was in a great hurry b/c i had to go somewhere n i was almost done with my form n i didnt want to restart it...in pressure i could think of a name...n there was a very old algebra book of mine right next to me and the book cover had multi colors on it...so i made up this stupid name and left...later on i realized i couldnt change it n i was stuck with it...every since i have regretted with this nick...but oh well...now u know my "tragic" little story... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

do u like maths a lot?-->...no i dont like math at all... 🀒
Thanks Bellah for wishing me!...hope to see u on the hot seat soon.... πŸ˜‰
CONGRATS...... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ u deserve this...go gal...btw m Yuvika but u can call me Yuvi lyk every1 else...ok so ere r my ?'s.........

Your fav colour????

Fav movie???

Fav onscreen couple (tv)???

Fav song???

Fav bollywood couple???

Fav food??

Fav sport??

Fav subject??? (lol btw m9's maths mayb cos m excellent @ it..lol)

One thing you love abt urself??

One thing you hate abt ya self??

If u wer given a chance 2 work wiv sum1 4rm KS..hu wud u choose n y???

Love to you means????????

Life to you means????????

Friendship 2 u mean??????

Rapif Fire!!!!!!!!! choose 1.....

SRK OR PUSHY

SRK & KAJOL OR SRK N RANI

BANI N PUSHY OR PIA N PUSHY

RANVEER OR SAHIL

JIGYASA OR SONALI

DADI OR BANI

ADITYA OR JAI

PIA N PUSHY OR PIA N JAI

BANI N JAI OR BANI N RANVEER

well thts it 4 now..lol..enjoy answerin da ?'s take care

Luv Yuvi 😳
congrats 4 being memeber of the week!

i wud jus like 2 say u sound like a nice person and ur 'tragic' story was indeed tragic lol

i am not going 2 ask u any questions but enjoy answering others lol πŸ˜† if i think of sum questions ill get back 2 u and finally take care πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Yuvi for ur wishes...highly appreciated! πŸ˜›
~ Here are Fabulous Yuvi Questions ~

Your fav colour????->i have two fav colors and they are red and baby blue. πŸ˜ƒ

Fav movie???->...there is an infinte amount of my fav movies... πŸ˜†...but if i narrowed it down then i would say...k3g, Andaz Apna Apna,Kal Ho Naa Ho,Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge...omg there are sooo many if i start listing them all then it would take tooo much space so i ll stop... πŸ˜†

Fav onscreen couple (tv)???->...i dont have n e fav onscreen couple...i like em all...but i used to like tushar-kareena[kareena-kareena]...but currently i like Niharika-Rudr[Sindoor]

Fav song???-->i have tons of fav songs as well πŸ˜†...the list is toooo long...but basically i like all of indian movie's soundtrack songs n i like bhangra[punjabi] songs...like juggy d's soniyeh..etc...

Fav bollywood couple???-->kajol and shahrukh forever! πŸ˜ƒ

Fav food??-->i love junk food πŸ˜†...so burgers, pizzas, n chinese food...sometimes desi food is good as well... πŸ˜›

Fav sport??-->i dont have one...i dont like sports at all... 🀒...the only sport i can make sense out of is Basketball...

Fav subject??? (lol btw m9's maths mayb cos m excellent @ it..lol)-->...my fav subject is definately science...i find it amazing...!!! πŸ˜ƒ

One thing you love abt urself??-->nothing in particular...but i m very friendly πŸ˜ƒ

One thing you hate abt ya self??-->i m lazy πŸ˜†

If u wer given a chance 2 work wiv sum1 4rm KS..hu wud u choose n y???-->I would choose Dadi[Sudha Shivpuri]...b/c i would like to see how she works so energetically at her age...that woman is very talented...she potrays her character very well..!

Love to you means????????-->taking a good care of sum1...

Life to you means????????-->a chance given by God to do something meaningful in life!

Friendship 2 u mean??????-->sticking by each other through thick n thin!

Rapif Fire!!!!!!!!! choose 1.....

SRK OR PUSHY-->SRK ofcourse! πŸ˜†

SRK & KAJOL OR SRK N RANI--> DEFINATELY SRK & KADS!!!

BANI N PUSHY OR PIA N PUSHY--> Pia n Pushy...

RANVEER OR SAHIL-->hey thats not fair, u r puttig two cuties together...well...if i really have to choose then Ranvir....saahil u r next dont worry πŸ˜†

JIGYASA OR SONALI--> Sonali ofcourse

DADI OR BANI-->awww, not this again...hey yuvi this really unfair...i guess Dadi wins just by 1 point πŸ˜†

ADITYA OR JAI-->Aditya...that guy is really funny! πŸ˜ƒ

PIA N PUSHY OR PIA N JAI-->both πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

BANI N JAI OR BANI N RANVEER-->both πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well thts it 4 now..lol..enjoy answerin da ?'s take care->well...thank u for ur awesome questions...i had a fun time answering them...i hope u have a fun time reading them... πŸ˜†...buh bye!

Edited by algebramulti - 18 years ago