Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Member of the Week -algebramulti

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone

Well Mow of the week is going great and we have another this week..I dont know much about this member but she seems great and her posts are always great too...

algebramulti

algebramulti posts some great posts and this will give us a chance to find out more about her.

So guys I will start with asking algebramulti some very Common questions and than it is upto you guys to out algebramultiin the HOT SEAT..

User Name:

Profession:

How did I get started with India Forums:

Why am I hooked to KS:

My Hobbies, more about me:

What I like best @ IF:

What I would like to see more @IF:

So please join in with the fun and lets make KS Forum lively again and please please as I mentioned before follow the rules of IF and make this an enjoyable journey!!

Fire away all your burning questions to algebramulti!!!!!

IF Development Group

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
hi algebramulti

my questions are

whom do u like best in ks?

wat r ur other favourite programmes?

recent crush??
favourite holiday destination
any unfulfilled dream which u still looking want to fulfill??
monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Congrats algebramulti on the hot seat-
my question's:-

why this user name-algebramulti-
do u like maths a lot?

hope u have a good time on the hot seat-
best wishes,
monika
bellah Groupbie
bellah
bellah

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Congratsssss Clap
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Thanks Samy74 for making me the member of the week!...i've never done this b4 so i m kinda nervous so guys pls go easy on me... LOL...btw samy74 thanks for all of ur compliments...i really appreciate ur support! Tongue
~ here are Sweet Samy's questions ~

User Name: algebramulti

Real Name: ssshhhh thats a secret LOL ...but all of u can call me by my pen name which is SaraTongue[n e thing is better than algebramultiLOL]

Age : hey its not nice to ask a girls age... LOL ...well let me give u sum clues...lets see if u can figure it out...i am an adult but i havent hit my tweenties yet...can u guess it?!

Profession:i dont have one yet Cry Cry

How did I get started with India Forums: Well, i was surfing the net for some good update of the show called "kareena kareena"...then i found IF...n stayed glued to it ever since LOL

Why am I hooked to KS: I love the show, the whole cast is new, there is a fresh approach to it, its not the typical saas-bahu dramas[i m sooo fed up w/those]...and most importantly i love KS forum b/c everything n everyone here is superb!...besides thats how i started watching the show in the first place...! Wink

My Hobbies, more about me: hhm...since i've joined IF, i've become addicted to it LOL, so obviously i m on the net a lot...i love listening to good music and watching movies & tv.....

What I like best @ IF:...everything is good here, but lately i've become a KS forum fan Big smile

What I would like to see more @IF:well...sometimes logging in takes a long time, so maybe get that improvised...but thats not really a prob everyday...like i said just sometimes...other than that everything is cool at KS! Wink

Edited by algebramulti - 19 March 2006 at 3:43am
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:05am | IP Logged
~Here are Darling Doyel_Pakhi's questions~

whom do u like best in ks? ->I like all the characters in KS equally, i can't seem to make up mind as to whom is the best b/c i think even w/out one character the show would be incomplete...but if i really really have to pick one the i would go for "DADI"[aditya's mom] LOL...she is sooo adorable, i love this grandma!

wat r ur other favourite programmes?-> Kareena-Kareena used to be my favorite since that ended KS is my only favorite...but i like watching Rabba Ishq Na Hove n Mamta...both r very good shows...! Tongue

recent crush??->...fortunately i dont have one... LOL

favourite holiday destination:-->...hmm...i like Vegas LOL LOL...seriously...i dont have one yet but i'd love to go to New York & Europe sometime in the future...!

any unfulfilled dream which u still looking want to fulfill??->...uhm...not really...but i do hope in the future i fulfill all my dreams!

btw...i hope to see u on the hot seat soon!Wink

Edited by algebramulti - 18 March 2006 at 1:26am
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged
THANKS Monika for all of wishes...thats so sweet of u! Tongue

~ Here are Magnificent Monika's questions ~

why this user name-algebramulti?-->well, its kinda a silly short story but i guess i had to tell it someday...so here it is...when i was registering to become a member at IF, i was in a great hurry b/c i had to go somewhere n i was almost done with my form n i didnt want to restart it...in pressure i could think of a name...n there was a very old algebra book of mine right next to me and the book cover had multi colors on it...so i made up this stupid name and left...later on i realized i couldnt change it n i was stuck with it...every since i have regretted with this nick...but oh well...now u know my "tragic" little story... LOL LOL LOL...

do u like maths a lot?-->...no i dont like math at all... Dead
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Bellah for wishing me!...hope to see u on the hot seat soon.... Wink

Go to top