Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
V ALL LUV HGT 2GETHER.THOSE OF U HU DON'T LIKE TGHEM SHUD NOT WATCH THEIR SERIALS AND KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT.DARE NOT USE ANY FOUL OR ATTROCIOUS WORDS AGAINST EITHER OF THEM.
THEY SIMPLY ROCK 2GETHER.
                          NANDINI.
shaika00 thumbnail
datz koooooooool 2 hot couples 2gether
kanjan_sunita thumbnail
Well I think that ekta knows how to raise the TRP ratings just bring hiten/gauri or both of them in serial and automatically the TRP ratings will begain to raise. I think that's why she is bringing gauri or may be both of them to raise the TRP. After all they r one of the best actors on television screen despite many people who says some funny stuff about them. No ght fan should take those seriously as we all know how good they are otherwise why should ekta bring them in "kyunki" and "kavyanjali" and now "kyph". Every body knows the answer
srkjil275 thumbnail
Wow thanks for gr8 news 😊
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 da gr8 news....(if itz not a rumour)

guyz all da ppl whu r against HGT y do u enter a thread related 2 dem or watch deir serials......
GIMME A BREAK!!!!
itz not dat dey go 2 ekta n ask 4 givin em roles....
itz ekta herself dat gives roles 2 dem coz she knoz dat dey r da best n da best way 2 whip up da TRPs of da show.....
n dey wud obviously not bak away wen given a role....itz deir earnin n deir job....

n wat if we say dat ronitz in all da serials....wud u all ronit fan lyk it if we say dat ronitz gone nuts n hez bcum old n oda ill stuff....NO!!!!
so y dnt u guyz jus shut ur mouth up...
n let happen wateva happens....
we rnt sayin nethin abt ur fav actors it duznt mean we cant say nethin....
we GHT fans understand pplz emotion so we dnt really talk abt ne1 or abbuse dem....

u guyz shud chill.....more ova think b4 u say nethin....
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if ne1z really a prob jus go 2 ekta n ask herself she bringz GHT in most of her serials....
mayb she can answer all ur ques.....
😆 😆 😆 n u guyz wud kno deir importance
WalnutCookie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the news
there was a time when this jodi was the best
but now
the best jodi are-
❤️Rajeev and Aamna❤️
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually, i am thrilled with this news. It just proves that their jodi is so much in-demand that Ekta wants them to be in each of her serials together. Plus, I only prefer them with each other, just like any REAL Hiten-Gauri fan does. They bring out the best in each other.

Hiten's dis-interest in his heroines while doing a romantic scene is so much obvious, 😆. As for Gauri, she is so beautiful, she will overshadow any other actress and take up the screen space without many dialogues, like she's done in kyunki. It will be very interesting to see her with Angad, but I will be waiting desperately for Hiten to enter.

If this news is true not just a rumor, I will be thrilled to see Gauri in a new type of role and character, it just proves that she is a versatile actress who likes to expirment 😃
PRATEEK1980 thumbnail
karan and nandini r the best.they r themostlovable couple on indian television.everybody lovethem